Brake Piston Remover and Vacuum Pump/Brake Bleeder on sale at PA | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brake Piston Remover and Vacuum Pump/Brake Bleeder on sale at PA

oioioi

Site Supporter
Just an FYI for those that might be looking for these types of tools.

I know some will say that they have been servicing bikes for thousands of years and never needed one. But there might be someone that will want to add it to their tool box. Decent price too.

The Piston Remover is on clearance for $12.23. I know Hamilton had about 5 or 6 in stock as of March 13. Call around and have the store physically check as they are a discontinued item in their system. Amazon has something similar for approx $65.
1584126603990.png

Brake Bleeder Kit
Not sure on the stock of this but it is also at 60% off regular price. This was listed in their current surplus flyer.
Amazon has a similar kit for $35
1584126892528.png

Last edited:
I've bought that brake bleeder kit before. Its garbage.

Like most Princess Auto tools, use once and its broken.

The seals on the container went, the pump wouldn't get adequate vacuum.

Better to buy a pack of farm syringes from TSC, and some 1/4" clear tubing. Cheap, and effective.

The piston caliper is a good buy; not much can break on that. I'd take the gamble.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

It's hard to better the cost of disposable medical supplies ;)

PA is doing free shipping because of covid19, for shipping cost up to 100.

Just saw on redflagdeals. Please don't abuse it lol

I purchased this Mity Vac system at Harbor Freight with a coupon for $25.

1584283799885.png

Will be using it for 1st time in a couple of weeks but it had 500 reviews at HF and over 800 at Amazon.ca where it priced at $73 CAN.

I use Speed Bleeders for a simple flush, but if the calipers are off for PM and the lines are empty then the vac system should make refilling much easier, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom