Bowmanville Riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bowmanville Riders

kick0831

Hello looking for folks in Bowmanville to start riding with. Just moved out here to so please drop me a note if you are interested. I'm on 21 CB1000R

Screenshot_20220625-104301_Brave.jpg

Visit these meets one of these nights and you may find other riders in your area.

I am about 30min west of bowmanville and ride uxbridge, port perry, peterborough at times. Dont mind meeting if schedules work.

View attachment 56012

Visit these meets one of these nights and you may find other riders in your area.

I am about 30min west of bowmanville and ride uxbridge, port perry, peterborough at times. Dont mind meeting if schedules work.
Yeah let's try to coordinate and ride together. Maybe even ride into the meet next Friday? I just moved to Bowmanville. I'm usually free weekends and evenings. Uxbridge Peterborough and Port Perry sounds perfect to ride to.

For sure we will find a date/time to ride.

check out the weekly burger meet thread. I think this week is in whitby (butchies)

if interested 57 north blackstock up thru caesarea up to 35 back to port perry grab coffee is a good after work ride

I didn't know that meet in Oshawa was still going, thought it had moved to the Tim Hortons at Brock and Taunton in Whitby?

Back
Top Bottom