bottom feeders strike again! | GTAMotorcycle.com

bottom feeders strike again!

Ace TT

Stolen: 2010 GSXR 600 White/navy blue, white rims, with 700kms!!. STOCK. NO MODS.
VIN# JS1GN7EA0A2100366

It happened at around 2:45 in the afternoon!! i was at home as well and was leaving for a ride at 4pm.

Please be on the look out for a 2010 gixxer 600 with REALLY low k's

Last edited:
In before, "do you live in a Condo"?

p.s. Sorry to hear. =/

700km?? Wow, that's brand new, how long did you have it.... sorry to hear about the loss.

Sorry for your loss, these ****ers took mine last year.

Which area?

Sorry to hear this =/ I was looking in to getting a GSXR however the theft rate made me look in to a SV. Will keep a look out and hope the SOB's get whats commin to em.

one should take an ss, load it with explosives, you can't ride the thing, it's only good as a dummy bike for someone to steal...rig it to detonate once some tries to dissasemble it, like remove the tank or something...wait for the explosion to be reported on tv, eat popcorn...smile...

By any chance did you go on any group rides, or any gatherings?

These people have got to be finding leads somehow. He only had the bike for about a month.

**** I thought most were downtown, in my neighbourhood, don't ride a desirable bike though. Sorry to hear

anyone thinks maybe some staff at SON are involved? since they have customer info.

You might be on to something. At some point - every stolen GSXR was in the hands of a dealer! Perhaps Suzuki themselves are behind this!

You might be on to something. At some point - every stolen GSXR was in the hands of a dealer! Perhaps Suzuki themselves are behind this!

The #1 cause of motorcycle theft is people buying motorcycles.

Chew on those apples for a minute.

By any chance did you go on any group rides, or any gatherings?

These people have got to be finding leads somehow. He only had the bike for about a month.

I'd hate to think that this community would be the downfall of my bike. But to answer your question, i went on one group ride and no one knew exactly where i lived.

As far as someone at SON being involved, it could definitely be a possibilty. But you could say the same for anyone that has that particular piece of info. ie. MTO, Ins. companies. (of course i'm talking about specific individuals that work for said company and not the company itself).

The theives definitely knew what they where doing, from gaining access to lower levels of parking by tailgating a resident, to knowing the schedule of my neighbouring parking spot so it will be vacant. (i sandwich my bike between my car and two walls; corner spot)

I've learned my lesson, and will not be getting another bike until i move into a house with a garage.

Back
Top Bottom