Bored and thinking of a new bike | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bored and thinking of a new bike

Definitely not going to send wife back to work. You see from my experience if your wife works then you end up sharing the household chores. As is I go to work and the house and kids are all her, and that my friends is a luxury I have grown quite used too.
Once I’m done work it’s my time to go to the gym, ride mountain bikes, play with cars and motorcycle. I don’t have time to clean the house or do laundry.
Not being sexist but that’s her gig and I’m ok with it. I’d rather go to work.

Damn, that is luxury! Whatever you are doing for living, keep at it. In Toronto, apparently ppl are struggling with bills even after making $140k dual income.

Damn, that is luxury! Whatever you are doing for living, keep at it. In Toronto, apparently ppl are struggling with bills even after making $140k dual income.

Thanks
Well I don’t live in Toronto So that helps.
I’ve never rented a home and more importantly never dated or divorced ?
Those two are very costly.

After this many years I’m going to have too say I got my keeper.
Was lucky I guess. Rarely had an argument in 25 years.
I feel for anyone trying to date or find someone in these times or worse trying to part ways and start over.
We started “dating” in high school
We bought our first house when I was 21 she was 20 no kids until 33.
Very cost effective and lucky I guess

I only shared that info because blk-cg2 had commented about the money I must make to have a stay at home wife. It’s not so much what I make as much as what I haven’t spent over the years.

Back
Top Bottom