Bmw s1000rr offer ????? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bmw s1000rr offer ?????

BOREDOM

Has anyone heard about BMW offering a special deal on the S1000rr's for anyone racing on the national level ????
I just got wind of the offer. I'm not sure how much truth is behind it or of the details, or even who to contact for that matter.

Is anyone able to shed some light on this ???????

wow...with that deal and those bonus', you should see alot of BMWs on the grid. you could sell the body work for money to help with the engine build. thats the cheapest way to be racing professionally this season

There was a similar program last year. 2/3 of the starting grid in Pro Superbike at Mosport was BMW.

wow...with that deal and those bonus', you should see alot of BMWs on the grid. you could sell the body work for money to help with the engine build. thats the cheapest way to be racing professionally this season

you don't need any engine build with this bike.

The make pretty close to the power limit in stock trim with a decent exhaust.

Someone want to grab one for me? :)

It would sure make a dandy street bike at that price.

Someone want to grab one for me? :)

It would sure make a dandy street bike at that price.

I'm sure any attempt to put a title on one of these would result in BMW giving you the frowning of a lifetime.

I get your point though ... at those prices, I had the exact same thought. :p

I'm sure any attempt to put a title on one of these would result in BMW giving you the frowning of a lifetime.

I get your point though ... at those prices, I had the exact same thought. :p

They all come with titles. They're just regular bikes that you get.

If, however, you bought one and then didn't race just to get a cheap bike I imagine there would be some legal action that could be taken against you.

I would imagine it to be difficult for someone who has no racing history to be able to get the deal. It's not a newbie racing program so past racing history will be the first criteria for consideration. I'm sure they're response will be very polite, nonetheless.

I would imagine it to be difficult for someone who has no racing history to be able to get the deal. It's not a newbie racing program so past racing history will be the first criteria for consideration. I'm sure they're response will be very polite, nonetheless.

I would bet money is king.

So far they have been selling them for close to MSRP......why sell for less if not needed?

Let me know when you get yours.I'm coming over.LOL

Maybe next year (2013), there should be a slew of them available for an even better price ;)

You need to come over and tell me all about your trip anyway...

So far they have been selling them for close to MSRP......why sell for less if not needed?

If a Pro Superbike racer isn't sure what bike to get for the Nationals, this would certainly affect that decision. It's not about selling more bikes directly, it's about stacking the Superbike grid with BMWs, which in turn (hopefully) sells more bikes.

Maybe next year (2013), there should be a slew of them available for an even better price ;)

You need to come over and tell me all about your trip anyway...
Ah yes,the smart way.

Will do sir,promise!Should be on Disc. channel tonight at 7 and 11 on D.P. :headbang:

Back
Top Bottom