Blank post content in tapatalk? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Blank post content in tapatalk?

Ash

Site Supporter
Sometime in mid-December every thread starting showing up empty for me with Tapatalk on Android. In the sub-forums, the "most recent post" preview content is displayed correctly for each thread, but if I click on any thread there are no visible posts in it at all. The page counts are accurate for the threads, they just have no content.

I'm using an old version of Tapatalk on Android (the paid version, before they changed it to have advertisements again, so I'm not really keen on updating the app to see if the problem will go away). I've logged out of the forum, logged back in, deleted and recreated the forum connection, deleted the app data and cache, etc, but still see the problem. Other forums like AdvRider are not affected by this problem using the same Tapatalk version on the same device. I seem to remember this happening to the forum once before, but I don't recall the resolution details aside from it being some kind of server-side change.

Fwiw my Tapatalk is working fine. Free version. Iirc updated recently. Also on Android.

Sent from the Purple Zone

Back
Top Bottom