Black Cat's King of the Street Series | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Cat's King of the Street Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ING]value[/ing]View attachment 27353 Look at the DRAG racers Jerry, Joe and their TUNER and what a surprise Joe behind Jerry again, always being schooled. The question is, who is the tuner?????? (Mike from Hamilton) maybe.
There is no tuner the bike is stock....... The last guy in the pic is u, u got schooled too I got ur money in my pocket too, my little wallet!!!!!!!! LOL

LOL he just needs to learn to set his own clutch and not worry about mine he might run quicker LOL
I have no idea what a slider clutch is...... can someone explain please

Its the clutch the came stock in your bike probably the same one thats still in there.........................

And joe u know it's all fun on here!!!! We are all inching to hit the track and shut up some clowns on here!!! U know its all fun until the #'s do come out and pass are made with the mph!!!

Dude the BMW was bone stock and still is if you have some money we will take the bike to who ever you want and we'll check it out ...... if you have any balls call me out on so i can make you look stupid ......AGAIN

I will save it for the track joe, fine it's stock!!!! Stop getten ur panty's in a bunch, you will still be able to kick it in the other kids sand box when its all over!!!! They might like you!!!!

And stupid!!! that will be you come race day princess!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!! :evil3:

Buddy i will bet you whatever you want you wont even be any where near the little BMW that i can promise you

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO, Partnerish.

POP goes the Bimeeeer ;)

Attachments

• Dyno Sheet.jpg
    Dyno Sheet.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Just bring that **** on out in May!!

Sled lol now i know were they got that saying. :lmao: hey styno your role no it and your mouth sh$t it. C u in april bring money while your at it c how brave u really are

Last edited:
Just bring that **** on out in May!!

Lmao just seen the pic of your bike what is that a 2001 gsxr? Another jarasic park sled. U and mike should ride around together to the old car shows they might like those dinesours. U knocked on the door wyno and i opened it. That bike would not run beside us even if it had spray.

Lmao just seen the pic of your bike what is that a 2001 gsxr? Another jarasic park sled. U and mike should ride around together to the old car shows they might like those dinesours. U knocked on the door wyno and i opened it. That bike would not run beside us even if it had spray.

If that bike goes half as fast as your mouth you'll be tough to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom