Emefef

Site Supporter
Black fz6r lp 019##
R12000r lp faust
Red HD lp FP###

Looks like a scarab 200 as well lp989###

tumblr_lhvdksgT201qdlmfio1_500.gif

Re: bikes knocked down on front street 3 damaged

I thought at first a car must have hit the FZR and knocked it over, then the scooter parked afterwards. Then I noticed fresh scratches on the road, black scuff marks, and a bunch of damage to the scooter. So my bet is that the scooter was parked closest to the car, it was knocked into the FZR and both fell over. Someone probably picked up the scooter which is why it's parked on a different angle.

Front St. 1.JPG

front st 2.JPG

Car drivers that hit stationary objects parked in front or behind them should be forced to retake their licensing requirements again. It's obvious they can't pay ****ing attention.

I'd loooooooooose it.
Any cameras around?

It wasn't a great drive for a lot of people this AM. For example at Bay and Front, a big 18 wheeler decided it would be a good idea to make a left turn from Front and head south on Bay. It got stuck between the concrete barriers. Not sure how long it took to undo that traffic snarl.

Sorry to hear about the bikes. There probably are cameras due to watching for terrorists.

A couple of people stopped to ask if it was my bike, one of the them told me the building has security cameras pointed at the sidewalk. Might help.

That's just nasty

this sucks
so much for free parking
you really can't leave your bike parked without keeping and eye on it
I wonder how all the damages get sorted out

BTW op... why bother trying to block the identifying plates when they're clearly visible in the pictures?

I didn't block the identity, I just didn't provide it all. I figured only the first few characters were necessary for identification. My typing on the touchscreen isn't that great, and I was in a hurry. If you had a black FZR6 parked on Front Street, and your LP didn't start with 019, no need to worry. If you did, it's probably yours. No reason for me to type the whole thing.
I didn't post the photos until 2 and half hours later.

I didn't block the identity, I just didn't provide it all. I figured only the first few characters were necessary for identification. My typing on the touchscreen isn't that great, and I was in a hurry. If you had a black FZR6 parked on Front Street, and your LP didn't start with 019, no need to worry. If you did, it's probably yours. No reason for me to type the whole thing.
I didn't post the photos until 2 and half hours later.

Kudos to you. If it was my bike, I would like someone to inform me.

LOL... I didn't realize the OP was the same person who posted the pictures. Entirely agree with you there!

Why would I go back and edit the post to add the information that's in the pics? Why would I block them out of the pictures?
Why does any of this even matter?

Back
Top Bottom