Biker missing. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biker missing.

NEED FASTER

Not sure where to put this, but....From York region Police:

York Regional Police

2 hrs ·
ASSISTANCE SOUGHT TO LOCATE MISSING MAN FROM RICHMOND HILL
York Regional Police is seeking public assistance to locate a 39-year-old man from the City of Richmond Hill.
Christopher FULLER was last seen Monday, October 11, 2021, at his residence in the area of Carville Road and Yonge Street.
Investigators have not been able to locate FULLER and are growing increasingly concerned for his well-being.
MISSING:
• Christopher FULLER
• Male, white
• 39 years
• 6’, 210 lbs.
• Bald, blue eyes
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Person Unit at 1-866-876-5423, ext.7865 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-tips or leave an anonymous tip online at www.1800222tips.com.
Prepared by: Constable Maniva Armstrong
21-357252
October 17, 2021

F, I think he might be a friend of a friend if the ZX-10R used to be orange.

Need to know where his favorite riding spots are. Could be in any ditch in Southern On, unless foul play.

I bought a GPS tracker when I started solo touring for that reason. A similar post on another forum where a rider didn't arrive at his destination. Hunters found him and his bike in a deep ditch several days later but too late to do any good.

Hopefully he's just taking a break from Covid and is somewhere safe.

I thought it was odd too, said ne was a biker missing but nothing about him missing with the bike (or I misread).

No details?
I've posted all I know. Didn't look for more details.
I thought it was odd too, said ne was a biker missing but nothing about him missing with the bike (or I misread).
YRP posted the bike pics in the original tweet so I assumed he was a biker, not necessarily missing with his bike.

He was tweeted missing, had bike pics, thought a post here mite help.

Back
Top Bottom