biker blocko pics | GTAMotorcycle.com

biker blocko pics

so glad I never went to this!

How does the T-Rex in those pics have an Ontario plate?

Ps: Thanks for the great show Johnny + your team :)

Nobody missed you either

noooo sorry, no offence to you johnny! you guys put on a great show always, just sayin didnt look like the spot i would wanna be at!

danm I should of went here instead of importexpo. it was soft. but at least we got to ride our bikes in the showcase.

so glad I never went to this!

U missed out on this:

1311627555399.jpg

1311627555560.jpg

noooo sorry, no offence to you johnny! you guys put on a great show always, just sayin didnt look like the spot i would wanna be at!

I know what you mean its not for everyones taste, but its also not a thug event like some people make it out to be...There is actually alot of family there and non riders...It always a good time for me and my friends....

Last edited:
Looks like johnny walked with some show girls too.

what's the deal with the tapout guys??

What I didnt get no babes, only thing I left with is a big bruise on my leg :(

Tapout girl works at Diamonds, you can find her there if your interested..lol

What I didnt get no babes, only thing I left with is a big bruise on my leg :(

Tapout girl works at Diamonds, you can find her there if your interested..lol

Though was your crew, there are some pics with girls sporting Stunters.inc Ts...

the NOS girls are nice the other ones are meh...

Though was your crew, there are some pics with girls sporting Stunters.inc Ts...

the NOS girls are nice the other ones are meh...

We sell the T's or give them out to customers and friends.....I probably know everyone that was wearing one but I didn't "walk" with any of them lol :(

Not my bag either but it's always good to see lots of sports bikes together in an organised gathering.

We sell the T's or give them out to customers and friends.....I probably know everyone that was wearing one but I didn't "walk" with any of them lol :(

wow if the cool stunter dude don't get the groopies following them around there's no hope for the guys that think getting a bike will get them a girl.

wow if the cool stunter dude don't get the groopies following them around there's no hope for the guys that think getting a bike will get them a girl.

Hahaha, I know what u mean. The common schmoe like me might not even have a chance if a stunter like Johnny didn't even had a chance.

But I heard Johnny is a pretty reserve guy, who doesn't throw himself on every girl in sight, lol. I could be wrong tho

Back
Top Bottom