Biker assaulted my friend's dad in Heartland | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biker assaulted my friend's dad in Heartland

Yeah.. I sort of watched that movie... let it play in the background while working from home one day.
I actually thought they were closer in age than that.. I had the number 59 in my head.. and other guy being 67 at the time.. thought it was less than 10 years diff... guess I was thinking of his birth year?

DayMak Eagle 103kg or 227lb

"The vehicle must weighs less than or equal to 55 kilograms"

The dude is illegal.

... and I had to fight with spell check to keep the M in Dayak <- see, it did it again. DayMak
Just try to get the cops to enforce the law - good luck.

Often the people on DUI mobiles dont give a crap about tickets or fines. A useful treatment might be seizure of the illegal vehicle and you can pick it up when you show up with plates and insurance (which you cant get). Afaik, that is not something that has been done amd I dont even know if that is an available option.

I think they have to respond to a formal complaint by a citizen, it's not an option
and we are talking about the same guy that punched the other guy in the face and fled on an illegal moped which makes it a motorcycle with no plates or insurance.

I think they have to respond to a formal complaint by a citizen, it's not an option
and we are talking about the same guy that punched the other guy in the face and fled on an illegal moped which makes it a motorcycle with no plates or insurance.
They may have to add you to the queue and eventually fill in some paperwork, but they can always prioritize other tasks so it never gets solved.

Where the F is heartland? I seen a dude that looked exactly like this guy in Markham on Highway 7 and Woodbine. Cutting in and out of traffic. I wanted to run him down with my truck. When it suited him he would use the bike lane then take up the left lane.

Hope your dad is OK. If I'd seen that situation I'd have knocked the fucker into the next postal code.

Back
Top Bottom