Biker assaulted my friend's dad in Heartland | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biker assaulted my friend's dad in Heartland

bboySushi

Hey guys,

This weekend at the Heartland plaza some guy stole my friend's dad's parking spot (he's like a small 60+ year old indian guy) and when he honked him, he started cursing and using racial slurs. The dad couldn't really hear so he got out of his car (not the best idea but he was in no way threatening). Anyways at this point the "biker" got more upset and punched him right in the face and then sped off. Cops were called but nothing happened. A bystander managed to snap this photo of him.

I don't recognize this bike but it looks like some kind of electric or low-CC scooter? Something not registered most likely. Can anyone identify this vehicle?
I assume it doesn't go very fast either the guy is squid level 5000 wearing flip flops on it and a bicycle helmet.

Maybe you have seen this guy around Heartland too, any information would be helpful.

Thanks. I hate when people act like this and start giving a bad rep to bikers (Even if they're not on a motorcycle).

douche on bike.jpg

Ya second Ruckus or ebike, those guys are not Bikers, just Fools, like trash wanabes. Look at his feet for Christ sakes.

Anyhow sucky situation, hopefully karma or something fixes them.

What an ass! Hope he gets punched out.

Thanks guys! I believe even LSM scooters in Ontario need plates right? This guy didn't have any plate on his Ruckus. At the last hopefully one day he'll get nailed for no insurance/plate.

Thanks guys! I believe even LSM scooters in Ontario need plates right? This guy didn't have any plate on his Ruckus. At the last hopefully one day he'll get nailed for no insurance/plate.
Ebike is not LSM, and as mentioned, they don't need license, registration, or insurance.

And, where are you likely to see this guy again? Wait around the nearby LCBO or Beer Store; pretty good odds this guy will be there sometime soon.

Last edited:
stole my friend's dad's parking spot (he's like a small 60+ year old indian guy) and when he honked him, he started cursing and using racial slurs. The dad couldn't really hear so he got out of his car (not the best idea but he was in no way threatening). Anyways at this point the "biker" got more upset and punched him right in the face and then sped off.

Da fq....hopefully there was no serious harm inflicted on his person.

I've always wondered about stuff like this...people come from all sorts of backgrounds and its not uncommon for people to misunderstand or misinterpret actions/intentions especially when the situation gets heated like that.

What if that person was even more violent and your friends dad had to physically defend himself?
Would he then be arrested/taken in for question if that old e-bike guy got hurt in the process?
Would that in turn result in some form of long term repercussion with respect to employment or background checks?

So many variables when it comes to situations like this : /

Hopefully justice is served, OP!

TaoTao BWS scooter,
with a hydraulic front brake reservoir.

... could even be a 150cc which would make him very illegal.

Last edited:
Well, too bad your friend's dad got roughed up, there are racist idiots everywhere I guess.

Bit of a misnomer to refer to some fool on an e bike as a "biker". I was expecting to see some guy on a Harley in a wife beater tee shirt. That said the guy looks fairly distinctive, so many someone will recognize him and turn him in. Also, not to blame the victim here, but in 2020 your friend's dad should know not to get out of a vehicle to engage in any way with a road rage person as usually nothing good comes from that type of interaction.

Well, too bad your friend's dad got roughed up, there are racist idiots everywhere I guess.

Bit of a misnomer to refer to some fool on an e bike as a "biker". I was expecting to see some guy on a Harley in a wife beater tee shirt. That said the guy looks fairly distinctive, so many someone will recognize him and turn him in. Also, not to blame the victim here, but in 2020 your friend's dad should know not to get out of a vehicle to engage in any way with a road rage person as usually nothing good comes from that type of interaction.
Agreed, i'll allow harley trikes, can-ams and even scooter bros to be called bikers but DUI e-bike machines are where the line has to be drawn.
Same idea with someone with a duct tape held together beater, I am not road raging or bothering with them. They have nothing to lose.

MC-132-150_c.jpg

douche-on-bike-jpg.43699

bet it's a 150 and he is illegal

If you enlarge the photo, you can see the pedals on each side. Definitely an e bike of some sort.

Reactions: J_F
I don't know man ;) those pedals look pretty fake and totally non required to me

scooter-electrique-beast2(P).jpg

Ebike is not LSM, and as mentioned, they don't need license, registration, or insurance.

And, where are you likely to see this guy again? Wait around the nearby LCBO or Beer Store; pretty good odds this guy will be there sometime soon.

ha, I was thinking the exact same thing. These people are creatures of habbit. I know what *I* would be doing if it was my dad...
making sure the cops WILL come when I spot him again.

Hey guys,

This weekend at the Heartland plaza some guy stole my friend's dad's parking spot (he's like a small 60+ year old indian guy) and when he honked him, he started cursing and using racial slurs. The dad couldn't really hear so he got out of his car (not the best idea but he was in no way threatening). Anyways at this point the "biker" got more upset and punched him right in the face and then sped off. Cops were called but nothing happened. A bystander managed to snap this photo of him.

I don't recognize this bike but it looks like some kind of electric or low-CC scooter? Something not registered most likely. Can anyone identify this vehicle?
I assume it doesn't go very fast either the guy is squid level 5000 wearing flip flops on it and a bicycle helmet.

Maybe you have seen this guy around Heartland too, any information would be helpful.

Thanks. I hate when people act like this and start giving a bad rep to bikers (Even if they're not on a motorcycle).

View attachment 43699

The D on the wind screen stands for Dayak, you're looking for a Dayak Eagle

eagle-snow.jpg

oh man, they are so going to see that guy again :LOL: that thing is so going to stand out and not go far.

Back
Top Bottom