Bike Worth | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Worth

flipz

I thought I remembered a thread similar to my question but I tried searching and didn't find anything. What price range would a 1991 gsxr750 be in? It isn't it showroom condition but it is pretty close. Thanks in advance for any help.

Two answers really:

1. If your the one buying then as little as possible
2. If your the seller then as much as you can get someone else to pay you..lol (list it high you can always drop it later harder to say you want more if someone offers what your asking).

search trader.ca and see if any other bikes (within a few years) like that come up. that should at least give you a rough idea of cose

Just about any older bike that is decent and functional will be worth $2000 but it may take a while to find the right buyer. I suspect this one will be somewhere near that.

It's not old enough (barely) to be a VRRA vintage race bike, it's not old enough to be a classic, it's too old to interest the young kids or anyone who is looking for any new technology.

I got a buddy who is willing to sell me his cheap but as a new rider that would be stupid, so I'm thinking of buying it from him and selling it. So just trying to see if it makes sense. Thanks for the responses. I don't see any on trader.ca but I've seen a couple on kijiji but some have been listed for months.

Back
Top Bottom