bike ride for charity | GTAMotorcycle.com

bike ride for charity

uszacki

A number of my friends are thinking of starting a bike ride this summer for a charitabe cause and are looking for ideas and input
the ride would be around the Cobourg area your input would be appreciated
: type of charity to choose
: amount to charge
:types of gifts for participating riders
:what do you expect from a charity ride
any other serious input is greatlly apprecited
thank you

A number of my friends are thinking of starting a bike ride this summer for a charitabe cause and are looking for ideas and input
the ride would be around the Cobourg area your input would be appreciated
: type of charity to choose
: amount to charge
:types of gifts for participating riders
:what do you expect from a charity ride
any other serious input is greatlly apprecited
thank you

A ride for deaf people?

A ride for kids who've been bullied? By other kids or their parents. Something like that since bullying can be a leading cause to ruined lives. Maybe have like one on one talks with kids at the end of the ride. Get them interested in bikes because once you ride a motorcycle, you get unlimited amounts of confidence which can help them stand up for themselves and such. Just my 2 cents.

BullyBikers
or BikerBully

It gets the attention :)

Biker4Bully
Bikers4Bullys

how about helping single moms or low income family's send kids to camp! So many young kids who NEVER get to experience anything so just imagine how they would feel... Just a thought;)

how about helping single moms or low income family's send kids to camp! So many young kids who NEVER get to experience anything so just imagine how they would feel... Just a thought;)

I volunteer to work with the attractive single moms.
There, I did my part.

Rescue dogs, they're way nicer than people.

Have you tried volunteering or participating in ride for sight? I think that would get you tons of info.

thx for all the input,for the last 10 yrs my Business Tinas Fries&More in Cobourg has sponsored a ride for camp
B.U.C.K.O wher we sent a burn victim child to summer camp for a week great cause but we would like to start a ride of our own so please keep the ideas coming the ride will be this late summer what would it take to have riders attend, what do you expect from a ride etc.

thx for all the input,for the last 10 yrs my Business Tinas Fries&More in Cobourg has sponsored a ride for camp
B.U.C.K.O wher we sent a burn victim child to summer camp for a week great cause but we would like to start a ride of our own so please keep the ideas coming the ride will be this late summer what would it take to have riders attend, what do you expect from a ride etc.
I've never been a part of a cruise/ride before but with me loving street food, I'd love to get a few hot dogs in me with a nice cold drink or 2! I'm not fat or anything, I just love food! haha

Oh my ..... I will look out for you lmao just remember looks don't last forever :p but what's on the inside will

I have good genes and all is really good in the jeans too.
My personality is a journey filled with fun, whit , and lots of ...

Back
Top Bottom