BIG Ride for Sight yard sale: May 28 & 29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BIG Ride for Sight yard sale: May 28 & 29

Morrissey

Hey all. I've been busy collecting random people's gently used and unwanted stuff off of Kijiji all winter and now its almost time to sell it all! My Wife and I are holding a BIG yard sale in support of Ride for Sight on the weekend of May 28 & 29! Come on out and support the Ride for Sight and maybe pick up a new-to-you ab roller at the same time!:lmao: My Wife will be whipping up some of her famous "fat free" confectionaries to sell as well, so if yard sales aren't your thing, why not plan a ride out to Peterborough and stop in for a treat instead? We have had lots of great items donated to our sale, tv's, small kitchen appliances, skis, lamps, collectibles, toys, knick-knacks and bobbles. Come on out and see what catches your eye!

WHERE? 125 Morrow St. Peterborough, ON

WHEN? May 28 & 29 starting at the crack of stupid and going until about 3pm both days.

So please, come out and buy something as my tools are buried behind all of the yard sale items in my garage and our bikes needs an oil change! ;)

*Update*

This just in! The first person to come to our sale and say: "I'm with GTAM and my screen name is ________" gets a free Ride for Sight prize! No purchase necessary. So come on and check out our sale! Its a great place to stop off for a stretch on the way to the 507!

The times for the sale have been finalized. Saturday May 28 7am-2pm and Sunday May 29 7am-11am.

Cheers! :cool:

Anything motorcycle related at the sale? Just curious

There won't be much motorcycle stuff for sale. Everything at the sale has been donated by people over the past 6 months, so basically I took whatever people were willing to give as long as it was in good condition. I might find a few old parts or something in my garage and toss them in the sale, but that will be it.

Lots of smaller items that would fit in a tank bag or saddle bag for sale though! ;)

We raised just shy of $800 at our yard sale yesterday! The weather held and the bargain hunters were out in force!

We were very unorganized on Friday, as I had just shoved all of the donated items into the garage over the winter. It took 12hrs to sort, label and set up for the sale on Friday and the sale itself was a grind, but it was worth it! Big karmic thank-you to all the people who donated their items to our sale!

No GTAM members showed up so the free Ride for Sight gift went un-claimed.

Congrats to team GTAM on their car wash! Hard weather to raise $200 in, you guys did great!

Back
Top Bottom