Better late than never.... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Better late than never....

So I ride for about 90 minutes on the new tire and it seems pretty good...I get to Nipigon ON and find a motel.

The next day it's dry but you know it's gonna rain....
3806526159_29c50304b6.jpg

So I resign myself to ride and not take any shots as it looks like a long day...

I like the north shore of superior...great ride....it starts to rain about an hour in and rains all day until I get to Sudbury and go south on 69...then it starts again and rains all the way home....

I stop in 'da sue' for some food, yes one more time..

3806526109_721d46ffa8.jpg

..I hear some people at the next table on the phone talking about a huge accident at the trading post gas stop in pancake bay (really cool looking part of the lake)..so that's why the OPP and ambulance whipped by me ...seems I missed the accident by a few minutes as I stopped for gas there...

.....the scariest part of the entire 10 days ride wasn't the mountains, or deer in the valleys, or even the isolation on the praries....it was riding down the 400 on a Saturday night in the pouring rain with all the yahoos trying to get into the city....but I survive the madness and make it home late Sat night...aaahhhhhhh, like the lady sz...'there's no place like home, there's no place like home...'

3807343840_340a74cac7.jpg

ya know....now that I think of it...I've never been to the east coast....

The Map...

For those who like maps.....:happy3:

...the stop in Golden BC is not listed as that exceeded the number of stops one can use on Mapquest...so it is not on the map...makes that day look too long. It also seems the map wants to go through Salmon Arm, which is nice, but I went through Nakusp, just grab the line at Salmon Arm and drag it to Nakusp to see the actual route.

I just want to say thanks to everyone that followed along, it kinda kept me in touch with home....now get the fuk off the net and go ride your bike...

ms

Last edited:
bringing this back from the dead but curious to see the mapquest link...

Do you have one that works in 2012? ahaa

Awesome trip, going out west this summer.

Back
Top Bottom