Best way to try new bikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best way to try new bikes

cbranje

Site Supporter
I've ridden a cruiser style bike for a couple of years now. I think I want to try something else. Whats the best way to test drive bikes?

Demo Rides this year were great. Got to ride 11 types of Harleys, 5 different Yamaha's,the best ride for me was at Brampton Powersports. I got to ride the GSXR1330 Busa, my best test ride yet. Also, I borrow or swap bikes with my friends.
Now if I could only find reasonable insurance, a Busa might be in my garage for next season.

Note: A number of dealers have demo bikes available for testing. You need to call in advance to make an appt.

Last edited:
Rent a bike for couple days... well, it's probably not very possible in Ontario, but when you go to vacations somewhere to US or to Europe - it's about 150$ per day. not cheap, but you got a bike for whole day and you can go wherever you want!

Rent a bike for couple days... well, it's probably not very possible in Ontario, but when you go to vacations somewhere to US or to Europe - it's about 150$ per day. not cheap, but you got a bike for whole day and you can go wherever you want!

Unless you go to India. I remember an episode of Long Way 'Round (the cross world bike adventure that Ewan Macgregor and his buddy Charlie went on) they were in India and rented some Royal Enfields for the equivalent of $3 per day! lol

Unless you go to India. I remember an episode of Long Way 'Round (the cross world bike adventure that Ewan Macgregor and his buddy Charlie went on) they were in India and rented some Royal Enfields for the equivalent of $3 per day! lol

They weren't in India. Was that perhaps Charlies first "By Any Means" series?

Bikes can be rented from GTA exotics locally. I've heard mixed reviews and it seems pricey. Other places like Eagle Rider (I can only speak for the Las Vegas south location, there are lots in the US and BC), was great experience.

Your best bet is next year find the demo rides and go. Most require an M2, some require full M's for certain machines.

Back
Top Bottom