Best view of Downtown Toronto? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best view of Downtown Toronto?

Jag_V4Ape

Hey guys, I'm making a video for fun and looking for the perfect spot to make a time-lapse video of downtown-toronto.
I seen alot of pictures on google but, where the hell are they even taken?

a4a4e71ecd7f3b9563fa06fad75a_grande.jpg

toronto-downtown.jpg

Torre_Nacional_do_Canada.jpg

It'd be cool if I could get a mapquest location also if you know amazing spots for filming time-lapses. I'm not big on Toronto's geography as I barely ever go down there, so I'd help if I could get a map of the spots. :p

With a good camera/lens combo you can take some really nice pics from Toronto Island. The best place is to be on the water in the harbour - like the ferry to Centre Island. The last pic is taken from the Island airport. Also can get nice shots off Cherry street in the docks area (think sound academy) there are some nice view points of the city.

With a good camera/lens combo you can take some really nice pics from Toronto Island. The best place is to be on the water in the harbour - like the ferry to Centre Island. The last pic is taken from the Island airport. Also can get nice shots off Cherry street in the docks area (think sound academy) there are some nice view points of the city.

Ive never been to the island as an Adult, only as a little kid (don't remember it at all). Are motorcycles allowed on the ferry to the island? That place looks pretty big for walking and trying to capture 9873249834 different scenes. :p

Ive never been to the island as an Adult, only as a little kid (don't remember it at all). Are motorcycles allowed on the ferry to the island? That place looks pretty big for walking and trying to capture 9873249834 different scenes. :p

... not sure about motorbikes, i usally just take the regular pedal type bike over there. It's not that big a place actually. Your childhood memories make you think it is. Take the gf/wife and make a day of it.

If you're doing a time lapse video, the ferry obviously isn't gonna work...

toronto islands are your best bet...

The best view of Toronto is the one in my mirrors as I head north on the 410. Just sayin'.

Yeah riding into Brampladesh is such a relief from Toronto...

Yeah riding into Brampladesh is such a relief from Toronto...

I'm a country boy... anything and everything from Orangeville on south is Tarana to me.

Last edited:
CN Tower is always good:
fake_illusion_cn.jpg

Here - Humber Bay park

gdkz8.jpg

18766800.jpg

Back
Top Bottom