Best Place To Dyno Tune My 2020 R1? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Place To Dyno Tune My 2020 R1?

ScottMoto

Looking to bring my bike in for a tune and possibly add a slip on Exhaust and was wondering a few things.

1. Wheres the best place to go?
2. What should I expect to pay?
3. What's a good slip on for my bike that doesn't delete my cat?

~$600+> depends on the number of runs needed

What is the purpose of the dyno tune? That may change the answers and price. It's lot faster to make a full throttle map to chase a few hp than it is to clean up everywhere and improve drivability/remove flat spots put in for emissions/noise reasons.

What is getting tuned? Factory computer or aftermarket? Different shops have their own preference on which systems they want to tune with.

East side of T.O. -

Brooklin Cycle Racing Inc.​

950 Rd Brock S #2, Pickering, Ontario L1W 2A1

first thing you need to understand before hitting up a dyno is........ they are only a tool to measure a before and after. they all read different. they can be made to read whatever you want, and you need to test on the same one same day to be somewhat accurate. oh and are great to break in engines. get an auto tune and make your own maps for how you ride

first thing you need to understand before hitting up a dyno is........ they are only a tool to measure a before and after. they all read different. they can be made to read whatever you want, and you need to test on the same one same day to be somewhat accurate. oh and are great to break in engines. get an auto tune and make your own maps for how you ride

Autotune is great if it's available for your bike, otherwise dyno or pre-canned tunes are the other options.

Back
Top Bottom