Best Photo | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Photo

DSCN2366.jpg~original

I've always liked this pic; relaxing with a beer in Big Coppitt Key, Florida after a 650km ride from Daytona Beach. We rode back the following day... STUPID!

IMG_1862_zpsb210e865.jpg
[/URL]

That's one handsome looking dude...

How can you tell? All I see is a dark visor, helmeted rider. It could be a woman or a girly-man for all we know.
What I can tell is it appears that the rider is doing the "one cheek sneak", sitting slightly to the left with their right foot higher than their their left foot.

If you say this is a handsome dude than we'll have to take your word on it.
However, I can't help thinking that this is a case of, "the women all look prettier at closing time."
Or, in this case, "dudes all look handsomer in their riding gear." ;)

Last edited:
How can you tell? All I see is a dark visor, helmeted rider. It could be a woman or a girly-man for all we know.
What I can tell is it appears that the rider is doing the "one check sneak", sitting slightly to the left with their right foot higher than their their left foot.

If you say this is a handsome dude than we'll have to take your word on it.
However, I can't help thinking that this is a case of, "the women all look prettier at closing time."
Or, in this case, "dudes all look handsomer in their riding gear." ;)
Wow, pic is definitely worth a thousand words. I don't know how you can tell that.

Btw, I know that's a handsome dude. I can tell everytime I see my reflection in the pond

Top photo is awesome, man

Back
Top Bottom