BEST motorcycle show ever! | GTAMotorcycle.com

BEST motorcycle show ever!

nikos1965

[h=1]Ride with Norman Reedus[/h]
I did not know about this show until wifey recorded it for me just yesterday. Lots of BIKES Lots of RIDES. Anyone here watching it? It the guy from the Walking Dead series that hosts it.

yep i've seen it. a little too cheeseball but overall its fine.

it's certainly better than walking dead, thats for sure.

i like that it introduces various celebrities who i had no idea were riders as well. i also ended up visiting imogen lehtonens shop in LA after watching this show.

shes LOVELY.

42e056bfd8aebe4821f854e1e991c66e.jpg

Its back for a second season?

Didn't really hook me. It's ok, but it's more about the 'experiences' than about the bikes. Norman Reedus always looks like he should wash his hair!

Last edited:
[h=1]Ride with Norman Reedus[/h]
I did not know about this show until wifey recorded it for me just yesterday. Lots of BIKES Lots of RIDES. Anyone here watching it? It the guy from the Walking Dead series that hosts it.

What's it called...."riding dead " ?

yep i've seen it. a little too cheeseball but overall its fine.

it's certainly better than walking dead, thats for sure.

i like that it introduces various celebrities who i had no idea were riders as well. i also ended up visiting imogen lehtonens shop in LA after watching this show.

shes LOVELY.

42e056bfd8aebe4821f854e1e991c66e.jpg

Season 1 Episode 1 is on youtube if anyone wants to check it out. It’s the California episode with Imogen riding the PCH and visiting the Zero factory along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watched the first episode awhile back, like it
yeah it's more about the social side of riding
most of the time the bikes are parked
but that's okay, it's a well done show

and they had me at hot chick that rides a Duc Scramber
and she does seem like a very cool gal
especially the bond with her deceased Dad

I'd suggest they get rid of the grunge dude and let her do the show

It's ok just by virtue of it being bike related. The actual content is mostly blah, too much hipster talk about how philosophical riding a bike is.

There are some decent moments though. Elspeth Beard was definitely a highlight.

I saw all episodes and I only remember 2 episodes:

-the first episodes cuz of the hot girl
-the one with neegan from walking dead in Spain.

I keep watching it, but as I do, I wonder why I'm watching it.

Norman and his gaggle of hipster friends out name dropping all the cool people they know on their outings is just meh.

I wish it was more about the riding, and not so much about the "look how cool we are" aspect.

Pfft, I lost all respect for this guy after watching some of the first season, ive never seen so many selfies taken by a grown man.....what a doosh. It falls in line with the whole hipsters getting bikes as fashion accessories kinda vibe. Gay.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom