best/fastest way to get motorcycle accessories - local preferred | GTAMotorcycle.com

best/fastest way to get motorcycle accessories - local preferred

zx6r_98

Whats your goto place for ordering accessories (sport bike) ?? Lots of stuff available in US, is shipping times gone any better ?
Ive used motostarz but they usually order stuff from US and give unexpected dates.
Looking for recent experience. Prefer local shop in or around gta.

TIA

We've had great experiences lately from both Royal Distributing and Fortnine...I called GP Bikes on a Saturday and received a call back on Tuesday...I believe Royal will price match if they have it in stock or can get it easily...

Is Blue Streak Racing still around?

Looks like it…sort of…

I don't think that's the correct website...if you scroll down it has a 365 area code...we dealt with Tony back in 2015 and had a good experience...they're in Embro, which is quite the hike from GTA...they had a very small shop and not a lot of selection in terms of gear, helmets etc...

I don't think that's the correct website...if you scroll down it has a 365 area code...we dealt with Tony back in 2015 and had a good experience...they're in Embro, which is quite the hike from GTA...they had a very small shop and not a lot of selection in terms of gear, helmets etc...

Correct - I’ve been to Tony’s shop many times.
But that sure looks like his logo.

GP has been fast, unless the part is backordered, then you're at the mercy of the supply chain.
I've never had them have to call me back to take an order.

Same with FortNine and the rest. If it's in stock, you should be good to go. If not, your wait time will vary.

Really?
Tony Blue has always treated me well.

As mentioned, I’ve only dealt with him for one transaction.
I called and asked if he had a part in stock and he said he did and would ship it out right away.
A week later I called to get a shipping update and he told me he didn’t have the item in stock but he would have it in 2 weeks.
4 weeks later I called for an update and he said it would be another week.
2 weeks later I called for an update and he said it would be 2-3 days.
A weeks later I called for an update and he said it would be another week.
At that point I just told him to forget the order, refund my money and I moved on.

For local GP Bikes/Riders Choice, otherwise ill order from Fortnine
Riders choice has been my old time favorite but nowadays some sites faster and easier shopping service

I find motostarz is pretty good aswell

We've had great experiences lately from both Royal Distributing and Fortnine...I called GP Bikes on a Saturday and received a call back on Tuesday...I believe Royal will price match if they have it in stock or can get it easily...
fortnine is good with generic parts i believe,

im finding motostarz is pretty good for shopping

GP has been fast, unless the part is backordered, then you're at the mercy of the supply chain.
I've never had them have to call me back to take an order.

Same with FortNine and the rest. If it's in stock, you should be good to go. If not, your wait time will vary.
you're right, that is what I am noticing. This makes shopping difficult

So far for me Riders Choice for local and motostarz for online shopping

Yeah something seems off. It's his logo but the site doesn't offer much?
He used to be the go to for a lot of parts for every bike. His prices competed well with the big stores too.

As mentioned, I’ve only dealt with him for one transaction.
I called and asked if he had a part in stock and he said he did and would ship it out right away.
A week later I called to get a shipping update and he told me he didn’t have the item in stock but he would have it in 2 weeks.
4 weeks later I called for an update and he said it would be another week.
2 weeks later I called for an update and he said it would be 2-3 days.
A weeks later I called for an update and he said it would be another week.
At that point I just told him to forget the order, refund my money and I moved on.
Sorry to here that, he was getting divorced. He's always been great with me. No idea where he is now.

I have ordered from

Fortnine
Motostarz
GP bikes
Blackfoot Motorsports

No problems with any of those 4 for me personally. My purchasing distribution is pretty even across all 4 companies.

Back
Top Bottom