Because it's winter. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Because it's winter.

Wingboy

Site Supporter
The Hold my beer thread.
[video=youtube;XRvuuCzckJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=XRvuuCzckJU[/video]

Maybe I'm just a coward, but I've always walked beside the bike and had a helper to push.
No interesting videos to post though

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

oldie but a goodie
Harley poseur that can't ride in a straight line

[video=youtube;tmpcPfWiDsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmpcPfWiDsA[/video]

oldie but a goodie
Harley poseur that can't ride in a straight line

That's what you get for showing off when you barely know how to ride to begin with.

I had to laugh when he puts his helmet on after he wrecks.

I just went looking for a video someone posted here a year or two ago with a whole bunch of clueless newbs on groms in a group ride that turns into a crash fest. Couldn't find it. :/

Thanks, I needed that. The best I did was when I rolled a tracked backhoe off of a flatbed trailer when loading it and there was a thick layer of frost on the wooden deck.

https://twitter.com/CityAdrian/status/1088173713093058561

To be 100% fair, I don't really know if many people *do* clean off the roofs of their SUVs/trucks. I'd have a hard time doing it, and I'm 6' 1".

Doesn't look good though

I always do at least a half-assed job. Gets a lot of the snow off and breaks up the sheet so the rest leaves as small puffs not a giant pile. I bought my wife an extendable snowbrush from costco a few years ago that works quite well. It is probably over 4' long when extended so it's easy to reach over the roof (normally I push it all towards the back as the bastard roof rails interfere with pushing it off the side).

https://twitter.com/CityAdrian/status/1088173713093058561

To be 100% fair, I don't really know if many people *do* clean off the roofs of their SUVs/trucks. I'd have a hard time doing it, and I'm 6' 1".

Doesn't look good though
This bothers me so much. Either don't buy an SUV or a truck, or clean the damn roof .. these inconsiderate jerks... spraying snow (sometimes frozen) all over the highway.

Get a step stool if not tall enough. It is a built-in responsibility that comes with buying such a vehicle.

person made a mistake
you GTA people are wound too tight

but the better solution would have to put 4 ways on
get out for 5 seconds to clear the snow
no ones going faster then 20 anyway

person made a mistake
you GTA people are wound too tight

but the better solution would have to put 4 ways on
get out for 5 seconds to clear the snow
no ones going faster then 20 anyway

Hanging out in the middle lane (well mostly in the middle lane) was definitely the worst place. No shoulders there, but it looked like they could see enough to get to the right lane and proceed to a safe place to stop. Worst case, stick your head out the side window.

I noticed today that a bunch of overhead signs on the QEW northwest of the Skyway had chunks missing out of them, anybody know what that's about?

This bothers me so much. Either don't buy an SUV or a truck, or clean the damn roof .. these inconsiderate jerks... spraying snow (sometimes frozen) all over the highway.

Get a step stool if not tall enough. It is a built-in responsibility that comes with buying such a vehicle.
I've been watching this video over and over. And reading all the comments on the interwebs. Although I think the driver should have pulled over, the complete lack of snow anywhere else on the vehicle makes me want to say that the snow did not come from their roof.
I had my hood smashed from a sheet of ice that flew off a car ahead of me last year.

Oh, for others that are as short as I am, I bought a telescopic snow brush that the brush turns sideways on. Push the snow right off the top. Or when at home I use a push broom.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Edit: watched it again.....maybe it did come off the roof.

Last edited:
I've been watching this video over and over. And reading all the comments on the interwebs. Although I think the driver should have pulled over, the complete lack of snow anywhere else on the vehicle makes me want to say that the snow did not come from their roof.
I had my hood smashed from a sheet of ice that flew off a car ahead of me last year.

Oh, for others that are as short as I am, I bought a telescopic snow brush that the brush turns sideways on. Push the snow right off the top. Or when at home I use a push broom.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Edit: watched it again.....maybe it did come off the roof.
It came off the roof. They cleaned most of the car and left the roof because its high and they were lazy. The wind and heat from inside melted the rest. The snow on the roof slid down when they hit the brakes as the heat from the roof was melting it from the bottom up. Seen it a hundred times.

I have no sympathy.

Back
Top Bottom