Be safe out there, don’t ride like this guy. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Be safe out there, don’t ride like this guy.

theSHARK

I doubt this guy has a license or training, he had no plate. I noticed his inexperience when he first pulled out from the factory and had his foot down the entire turn. I honestly thought he was pulling over or into the parking lot on the right, was not expecting him to make a left.
Maybe the bike is stolen, any one missing a Ducati?

Damn. Rider definitely needs to spring for a class. They are going to die shortly otherwise.
Yeah his positioning and awareness was garbagio. Looks like no signal...punching his own ticket to the hospital.

Not one of my students, i can tell you that!

You shouldn't need to take a class to have common sense. Who doesn't look behind them, or even to their left, when making a turn like that?

For that matter, why did he even pull over to the right when he was about to make a left?

You shouldn't need to take a class to have common sense. Who doesn't look behind them, or even to their left, when making a turn like that?
By the looks of it, someone that is still learning to ride and shouldn't be out of a parking lot yet. They were task saturated just keeping the bike up.

Yeah his positioning and awareness was garbagio. Looks like no signal...punching his own ticket to the hospital.

Not one of my students, i can tell you that

Yeah, no signal. So many trucks in that area, he was lucky I got stopped in time. I was pulling a 5x10 trailer, luckily unloaded, and ABS engaged.

For that matter, why did he even pull over to the right when he was about to make a left?
He is literally doing every single thing wrong. No plate, no signal, no shoulder check, and improper lane position.

Was this in Mississauga near Cawthra? Seems familiar. That guy is something else, even with no riding experince you would not go to the far right to make a left AND you would not just turn without checking first.

Was this in Mississauga near Cawthra? Seems familiar. That guy is something else, even with no riding experince you would not go to the far right to make a left AND you would not just turn without checking first.
Looks like Columbus and Midway, right on the border of the driving Disneylands of Brampton and Mississauga.

Back
Top Bottom