Be careful out there | GTAMotorcycle.com

Be careful out there

Baggsy

Site Supporter
Traffic is heavier, people are still driving as though it were light, and everyone seems to have more aggression that they need to get rid of on the road.

agreed...rode through downtown Burlington today (Brant going southbound from Hwy 5 to Lakeshore) and not only were there a ton of cars out, but everyone was Mario Andretti styling it...had two girls, looked like teenagers, change lanes back and forth a million times in front of me driving a Honda Odyssey like it was a race car...SMH

Had a Mercedes S63 AMG (sexy car) pass me at 240+ on a large bridge around Niagara, nearly took out another car merging back into the slow lanes, I don't always wish for a cop on the side of the road but this was one of those times

Who are you trying to kid :ROFLMAO: you guys in the big smoke All drive like complete maniacs and tailgate like crazy!
You have to go into ? city driving attitude mode anywhere west of Newcastle.
Y'all need to learn to chill when you are driving.

Lots of aggression going on the roads. Stopped at a 4 way stop near heartland/best buy, Saw a Porsche Cayenne flying down the street, I just stayed at the stop sign, he blew passed the stop sign without a care, made a left toward me, slammed the brakes as I stared at him, he puts his window down and starts to stare me down ready to attack me, I think he thought my Intercom was a camera and I recorded his careless actions. I just rode off, though was honestly about to get off the bike, punch the guy through the window, and wheelie outta there, too bad there were lots of people around.

Who are you trying to kid :ROFLMAO: you guys in the big smoke All drive like complete maniacs and tailgate like crazy!
You have to go into ? city driving attitude mode anywhere west of Newcastle.
Y'all need to learn to chill when you are driving.
West of Gananoque, East of Prescott, North of Kemptville.

Check your mirrors when stopped too.

Canada Day, around 10pm, I was making a left at Mississauga Rd/Brittania, waiting for the arrow to come up. Looking in my mirrors I see a Corrolla coming full speed from behind, I'm in the blocking position far enough I know he won't hit from his approach, he drives straight passed me and parks beside my bike/left foot, completely didn't see me. I start waving my hands at him as I can see him through the window, dude is yawning and in lala land, he notices me, gets shocked, and quickly begins to reverse not even realizing he almost collided with someone.

Check your mirrors when stopped too.

Canada Day, around 10pm, I was making a left at Mississauga Rd/Brittania, waiting for the arrow to come up. Looking in my mirrors I see a Corrolla coming full speed from behind, I'm in the blocking position far enough I know he won't hit from his approach, he drives straight passed me and parks beside my bike/left foot, completely didn't see me. I start waving my hands at him as I can see him through the window, dude is yawning and in lala land, he notices me, gets shocked, and quickly begins to reverse not even realizing he almost collided with someone.
You need better lighting lol

The whole world is not like that, y'all should visit Tamworth, it only has one 4 way stop intersection, frequently blocked to through traffic when two guys in pickup trucks stop in the middle of the town to have a casual conversation. No worries, be patient, they will move along once they are finished talking ?

The whole world is not like that, y'all should visit Tamworth, it only has one 4 way stop intersection, frequently blocked to through traffic when two guys in pickup trucks stop in the middle of the town to have a casual conversation. No worries, be patient, they will move along once they are finished talking ?

Sounds like the place needs more Farmtruck.

The whole world is not like that, y'all should visit Tamworth, it only has one 4 way stop intersection, frequently blocked to through traffic when two guys in pickup trucks stop in the middle of the town to have a casual conversation. No worries, be patient, they will move along once they are finished talking
I was in Newfoundland back in 2008 for a wedding, stayed in a town of about 5,000 people. I think it was called Marystown or something like that...anyway tiny little place, police presence consisted of a handful of RCMP officers. Kind of place where you left your keys in the ignition and your home unlocked. Things may have changed since but I remember the "main" intersection had one stop sign on a small island in the middle of the intersection. I froze, had no idea what to do when I pulled up lol.

Imagine somebody actually stealing a vehicle in Newfoundland :LOL: where are you going to go, make a run for the ferry docks?

where are you going to go, make a run for the ferry docks?

ThunderousUnrulyBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

lol hey wait, :cautious: that thing looks like it is on a cable

Lots of places in Nova Scotia like that. Some of them are cities.

That's also where I looked at someone the wrong way from the left turn lane, and he asked if I needed him to let me in.

Back
Top Bottom