Bazzaz or PC5 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bazzaz or PC5

My bad. Stock muffler with MSJ headers. I think the ExUP valve is attached to stock muffler on the R6.

Not sure but I don't think that will work well. If you're going to keep the stock muffler, why not just leave the front part of the system alone? Stock exhaust systems are hard to improve upon nowadays - catalyst and all.

Is "snatchy" throttle a significant hesitation in acceleration followed by a surge, or something different ?
it's a disproportionate response to the input
gives the throttle and on/off feeling
very prominent at low RPM and terrible in first gear

a well mapped FI will feel the same as a well adjusted carbed bike
I like to compare it to audio gear

a carb and good FI are are like a turntable: analog
snatchy FI is like a $20 CD player

it's a disproportionate response to the input
gives the throttle and on/off feeling
very prominent at low RPM and terrible in first gear

a well mapped FI will feel the same as a well adjusted carbed bike
I like to compare it to audio gear

a carb and good FI are are like a turntable: analog
snatchy FI is like a $20 CD player
I can see anything happening if the fuel injection throttle bodies have vacuum controls added to them.

Not sure but I don't think that will work well. If you're going to keep the stock muffler, why not just leave the front part of the system alone? Stock exhaust systems are hard to improve upon nowadays - catalyst and all.
with the stock header and cat? removed I thought it would lead to better performance.
Buying aftermarket headers, slip on muffler and a Power Commander all at once is a big hit to my wallet.

might better just by an MV Agusta and leave it stock ?

Race ready motorcycles are insane fun, :cool: I only need to go to the end of my driveway and I have one of the best roads to have one on.
Wouldn't want a supersport in traffic, that would be horrible.

Circling back around to close this off, I ended up sending my ecu to vcyclenut for flashing. He was great to deal with, answering every stupid question I threw at him quickly and professionally. The turn around time was less than two weeks even with the postal delays.

Today was my first ride of the season with the flash. Only put about 150km on but WOW...what a difference. Pulls smooth and hard in every gear now...no more hesitation, popping, shuddering on decel or snatchiness, response is nice and linear now. I swear it feels significantly faster but that might just be the better throttle response and my needing to get used to it after hibernation.

Either way, I am extremely satisfied with the results. Well worth the money IMO. Worthwhile if you just want better than oem power delivery and don't want to spend the money for tuner and dyno time.

Back
Top Bottom