Barrina LED Garage/Shop Lighting | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrina LED Garage/Shop Lighting

Is that a shot? Nah, we're good.

I really wanted to like these lights, but I have an installation in mind where changing them would be a complete pain in the arse. I'll pay more and hopefully have no radio frequency issues or a failure. I have no patience for cheap product.

My friend bought a dining room fixture off Wayfair.com , he installed it and it blew a breaker after about 5 mins, re installed it and it blew a breaker. He called in an electrician that looked at it and told him 12 60W bulbs cant run off the 22g wiring that fed through the fixture, get rid of it before you start a fire. No UL or CSA sticker on the light anywhere.

I really wanted to like these lights, but I have an installation in mind where changing them would be a complete pain in the arse. I'll pay more and hopefully have no radio frequency issues or a failure. I have no patience for cheap product.

My friend bought a dining room fixture off Wayfair.com , he installed it and it blew a breaker after about 5 mins, re installed it and it blew a breaker. He called in an electrician that looked at it and told him 12 60W bulbs cant run off the 22g wiring that fed through the fixture, get rid of it before you start a fire. No UL or CSA sticker on the light anywhere.
How wayfair is at all popular, I'll never understand. Super over-priced crap product. It is my second stop after goop to see if something I am looking at is complete garbage and probably dangerous.

How wayfair is at all popular, I'll never understand. Super over-priced crap product. It is my second stop after goop to see if something I am looking at is complete garbage and probably dangerous.

I think marketing has a lot to do with it.

All those fancy housewives rave about it and word spreads like a virus.

Back
Top Bottom