Bar ends for vortex 7 degree clip ons | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bar ends for vortex 7 degree clip ons

Vortex clip-ons are 5/8" internal diameter, so just under 16mm. They appear to be smaller internally than most standard bars. Bickle sells an internal adapter that could probably be used with any universal bar end: BG-Ad

If you're in the market for a brake lever protector, I got the 16mm version of this and it fits perfectly: DRC-ZETA Flight Lever Guard | Kimpex Canada

It comes with a matching clutch side bar end. You could run the brake side with just the bar end without the guard, but I think the bar end would have a bit of a gap without it.

Edit: just double checked mine; you can remove the guard portion without leaving a gap on the brake side.

Last edited:
my bad, thats a thick tube wall!

All good seems the sato racing inner weights are the best option and I can put whatever bar end on. Their bar ends are nice but pricey. If someone knows of a bike with 16mm ID oem bar that I could find a used inner weight on eBay that would be cool too

If you don't want something heavy to dampen vibes you can order replacements for the little plastic bar ends from Vortex for $1 each, but I don't know what their shipping is like: View All Products

Replacement bars from FortNine come with the plastic bar ends and are less than $20 each. Vortex Clip-On Replacement Bar

If you decide on plastic bar ends, and want to dampen vibration, you can use metal BB's.

I made a cylinder that fits inside the hollow bar inner diameter using duct tape, then poured BB's inside that to create weight. Shoved that inside, then close with plastic bar ends. Make sure to tape up the ends of the said duct tape cylinder tube securely unless you want your BB's to fall out.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

If you decide on plastic bar ends, and want to dampen vibration, you can use metal BB's.

I made a cylinder that fits inside the hollow bar inner diameter using duct tape, then poured BB's inside that to create weight. Shoved that inside, then close with plastic bar ends. Make sure to tape up the ends of the said duct tape cylinder tube securely unless you want your BB's to fall out.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Haha cool DIY solution, I ended up going with a set of Sato inner weights and bar ends that fit 14-16mm bars. Kinda pricey but should be hassle free fitment

Back
Top Bottom