BAD REVIEW "Rosey Toes Motorcycles Inc" | GTAMotorcycle.com

BAD REVIEW "Rosey Toes Motorcycles Inc"

YZFer

Banned
Site Supporter
Customer Review: BAD:mad::mad:

"Rosey Toes Motorcycles Inc"

131 Wendell Ave, North York, ON M9N3K9 (Wilson/Weston Rd)

Very bad service:mad:, Rude workers:mad:, dont want to give you a hand to get the bike into or out of the shop:confused:, Over priced. scratches on my R1, Rust on my bike, poorly Kept, out in the rain VERY BAD MISTAKE to bring my motorcycle there.:(

there is no "kid gloves" if i come there by myself to buy a service from you to fix my bike over 300$ for a one hour job, what is the big deal? i cant get a hand for 30 seconds to get my bike off of my truck? its such a big inconvenience for you to help me? it was a joke. never again will i be going there nor recommend anybody.

and i see Ted gives 300$ quotes for anything and everything. thats all i see on the other reviews
"oh yeah ted gave me 300$ quote"
"yeah man ted gave me 300$ quote so i took it in there"
"He quoted me $300 for the work (about 3 hours)."

blah blah 300$ fixes it all.

there is no "kid gloves" if i come there by myself to buy a service from you to fix my bike over 300$ for a one hour job, what is the big deal? i cant get a hand for 30 seconds to get my bike off of my truck? its such a big inconvenience for you to help me? it was a joke. never again will i be going there nor recommend anybody.

and i see Ted gives 300$ quotes for anything and everything. thats all i see on the other reviews
"oh yeah ted gave me 300$ quote"
"yeah man ted gave me 300$ quote so i took it in there"
"He quoted me $300 for the work (about 3 hours)."

blah blah 300$ fixes it all.

U Mad bro:cool:????

Last edited:
Funny had a chain installed there Friday for 80. It was a bit much I thought. Even more so when I had to redo it do to rivet installed too tight and master link would not move freely. The mechanic said it would "loosen up" on the ride home.

Hopefully people find these threads and stop going there...unfortunately neither I nor the OP did :(

Last edited:
and don't get me wrong Ted is a great guy i just cant have him do services for me.

U Mad bro:cool:????

good to see mature site supporter here that says "U mad bro"
out of your 474 posts 60% of them are guaranteed spam.

Last edited:
If I took my bike in and came back to find scratches and rust on it be ****** never mind mad. The one time my zx10 has been in a shop all the staff walked away while I loaded my bike, I've never been back to buy so much as an oil filter.

The bikes that are shoved up against the fence there, you mean to say he really leaves them outside all night? Or just daytime in the rain? because i've been to many bike shops and they all appear to push bikes out durring the day rain or shine so they have space to work in the shop.

The bikes that are shoved up against the fence there, you mean to say he really leaves them outside all night? Or just daytime in the rain? because i've been to many bike shops and they all appear to push bikes out durring the day rain or shine so they have space to work in the shop.

I worked at a shop for years and I know at our's as soon as it stopped raining we would blow them dry with compressed air then give them a polish with a quick detailer. We would also make sure at drop off that the customer was ok with the bike being put outside during business hours. If they were not then we made arrangements to keep the bike inside and tagged it with a neon pink tag.

Treat others people's property how you would treat your own and for the most part you cant go wrong.

I worked at a shop for years and I know at our's as soon as it stopped raining we would blow them dry with compressed air then give them a polish with a quick detailer. We would also make sure at drop off that the customer was ok with the bike being put outside during business hours. If they were not then we made arrangements to keep the bike inside and tagged it with a neon pink tag.

Treat others people's property how you would treat your own and for the most part you cant go wrong.

Some people don't treat their property as well as others

got my tires replaced by rosey toes a few years back...scratches all over my rims... never went back.

was reasonably cheap, but got what i paid for.

If I took my bike in and came back to find scratches and rust on it be ****** never mind mad. The one time my zx10 has been in a shop all the staff walked away while I loaded my bike, I've never been back to buy so much as an oil filter.
yeah i totally agree man, if it went a lot better for me Ted and crew could have made at least over 1,000$ on me.

probably 50/50 better bikes in shop, shitter stay outside chain up.

man this is a HUGE ++++ if Ted was like this man he would be making a killing $$.

Some people don't treat their property as well as others
yeah its pretty bad i seen the pic on the website its nice place you go there in real life.. its like holy **** **** bombed, i should take a update picture to show people how it actually is!

got my tires replaced by rosey toes a few years back...scratches all over my rims... never went back.

was reasonably cheap, but got what i paid for.
+1 dont even speak of that shop anymore :)

What if Ted had helped you push the bike but it was dropped on its way down? He probably just wants to avoid drama like that.
not gonna happen man i see it happening but you gotta be pretty weak or ****ed up

I have learned that rosey toes is a place for service that can be completed while you wait. I once left my bike there for a few days, $700 bill for the work. Bike ran for literally less then 10km then would only run 10% of the time. Brought it back, they checked a few things, and said sorry we can't fix it....after a $700 bill.

got my tires replaced by rosey toes a few years back...scratches all over my rims...

Same here. They go through so many tire changes they don't seem to care anymore. They were friendly but I'm not sure I'd go back.

Same here. They go through so many tire changes they don't seem to care anymore. They were friendly but I'm not sure I'd go back.

haha yeah.. he tried to sell me tires to. i Lol'd. my tires are almost new. + i wouldn't let them go near my chrome rims not taking that chance.

haha yeah.. he tried to sell me tires to. i Lol'd. my tires are almost new. + i wouldn't let them go near my chrome rims not taking that chance.

Based on your other thread, your tires are not almost new. 12 year old tires should be replaced. IMO.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Agreed but you think those are actually 12 year old tires?
Look at the date stamp and you will find out!
They are the last 4 digits after the DOT stamp.
The first two digits are a reference to the week and the last two digits are for the year.

Back
Top Bottom