Back on a Motorcycle! Reveal of my Ducati Monster S2R 800! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Back on a Motorcycle! Reveal of my Ducati Monster S2R 800!

Canadian Rider

Well, I am finally back to riding and got another Ducati! It is an older 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800. I am so excited to be back riding and I wanted to share this reveal video I think everyone here will enjoy! Yes at 23,000km I know it also needs the valve adjustment done soon, I am looking into some other maintenance items but.... just so excited to be back to riding again! Enjoy the video!

Spring can't come soon enough...

Well, I am finally back to riding and got another Ducati! It is an older 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800. I am so excited to be back riding and I wanted to share this reveal video I think everyone here will enjoy! Yes at 23,000km I know it also needs the valve adjustment done soon, I am looking into some other maintenance items but.... just so excited to be back to riding again! Enjoy the video!

Spring can't come soon enough...

I remember you, you used to have a 959 panigale right?

I remember you, you used to have a 959 panigale right?
then sold it for the R8.

Had a nice story about buying back that same bike only to tow it home because he attempted to reset the CEL at road side.

Welcome back.

then sold it for the R8.

Had a nice story about buying back that same bike only to tow it home because he attempted to reset the CEL at road side.

Welcome back.
Yes a 899 Panigale actually, quite the story. Ended up finding out the person I sold it to rolled back the kilometers and one of my subscribers informed me that they found my bike with 15,000 less kilometers than when I sold it. Ended up reporting it to omvic and they did a full investigation.

I love the R8 but there is nothing that compares to riding a motorcycle, so glad I am back on the saddle :)

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom