Back on 2 wheels!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Back on 2 wheels!!

LightningFresh

Sold my first bike late '10. Now, I'm back on the bike scene after two seasons! This time around, decided to go ss. Bought a 2011 ZX6R and picking it up today.

See y'all on the road! Be safe!

Congrats on the new Bike! Will have to start a group ride for SS or Ninja ZX6R's. :)

Ha, nice, I just picked up a 2011 ZX-6R yesterday, I've put 400km on it already, lol.

**** IS IT FAST. (Yes I'm being easy on it for the break-in).

Ha, nice, I just picked up a 2011 ZX-6R yesterday, I've put 400km on it already, lol.

**** IS IT FAST. (Yes I'm being easy on it for the break-in).

LOL, I've got just under 400km on mine too. Let me know if you guys are interested in riding tomorrow morning for a couple hours. Preferably early morning but I may be able to work something in for later in the day.

And Absolutely she's fast! I took the demo bike on the HWY 400 and first gear was already illegal just to merge. :) Then again bike speedo's aren't calibrated right but who cares. :p

Scratch that looks like rain.

LOL, I've got just under 400km on mine too. Let me know if you guys are interested in riding tomorrow morning for a couple hours. Preferably early morning but I may be able to work something in for later in the day.

And Absolutely she's fast! I took the demo bike on the HWY 400 and first gear was already illegal just to merge. :) Then again bike speedo's aren't calibrated right but who cares. :p
I was thinking of actually changing the oil first thing tomorrow morning, get that initial metal flakes and whatnot out of it.

ROGO, if you set any zx rides, lemme know! I'll definitely be down for it. I also have a friend from Milton that's part of team green, and he's always up for a ride.

Back
Top Bottom