Back in The Saddle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Back in The Saddle

nakkers

Site Supporter
After sharing a listing in the reasonably priced bikes thread, I made an inquiry and struck a deal.

Not stock or winning any prizes but, it’s a good runner and well cared for.

Will post pics when I bring it home.

Missed two wheels for too long.

Pic is from the listing.

dd750bad1c80a2a9a9c7a9e2aa7959c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Congrats!

Nice bike, casually had my eye on it as well. Congrats!

Thanks gang. More pics will follow once I’ve got it safetied and back home.

Also thanks for the suggestion of sohc4.net looks like a great resource.

I did some YouTube vids and found a few enthusiast that work on them and was either entertained or informed. Much like gtam during the winter months.

I’d prefer stock colours/emblems etc but it’s pretty clean and the after market exhaust is nice.

It will be pampered along with the MG. Trips around the escarpment etc.

It’s cheap and it runs and it’s a toy to get me back in the game.

Missing two wheels and covid helped me realize I need to pursue those things that keep me happy and don’t let some friends’ tragedies distract me from riding.

I miss it.

Not going across the country or touring with my spouse but, will jump out for a ride to clear my mind and sooth my soul.

Where it leads is anyone guess. I lust after many machines. If this fits the bill for a season or two, I’ll be happy.

Cheers!

Thanks gang. More pics will follow once I’ve got it safetied and back home.

Also thanks for the suggestion of sohc4.net looks like a great resource.

I did some YouTube vids and found a few enthusiast that work on them and was either entertained or informed. Much like gtam during the winter months.

I’d prefer stock colours/emblems etc but it’s pretty clean and the after market exhaust is nice.

It will be pampered along with the MG. Trips around the escarpment etc.

It’s cheap and it runs and it’s a toy to get me back in the game.

Missing two wheels and covid helped me realize I need to pursue those things that keep me happy and don’t let some friends’ tragedies distract me from riding.

I miss it.

Not going across the country or touring with my spouse but, will jump out for a ride to clear my mind and sooth my soul.

Where it leads is anyone guess. I lust after many machines. If this fits the bill for a season or two, I’ll be happy.

Cheers!

It will definitely sooth your soul.

There’s a few of us over on the sohc4 forum. My daily ride is a CB350f and I’m working on a CB550K at the moment.

No need to pamper these old sohcs. You can flog them pretty good. Pay attention to the chain though, had one come loose and then punch a hole in the cases.

Well, it appears to be an impulse buy. However, I’m going to spend a little quality time with her and spruce her up some.

As they say, she has good bones and likely looks good from 100 feet away at 60 miles an hour but, it will do the trick. Not looking for a show queen or museum piece.

Some likely dodged a bullet but, it will be something to keep me busy getting her up to a standard I’d prefer before putting it in the road.

The centre stand broke.

No mirrors.

e4ef40ac8088b3ee4d90b33df08f30bc.jpg

5a55851bf77beec1d8e01b2199cb1659.jpg

0bc1a32ac76732ee925deebd4f135773.jpg

My apologies for the finger in the last pic.

Might be a 100footer, but she's gorgeous. Enjoy!

That looks pretty friggin' nice from my perspective
Congrats and enjoy! Does it ride as nice as it looks?

I rode it today after adjusting the clutch cable to engage better.

I’m going to have to yank the carbs and give them an inspection and cleaning.

The riding position is comfortable and performance is pretty good. Think it will be a rolling project instead of full blown restoration.

I rode it today after adjusting the clutch cable to engage better.

I’m going to have to yank the carbs and give them an inspection and cleaning.

The riding position is comfortable and performance is pretty good. Think it will be a rolling project instead of full blown restoration.

I find the era of technology a lot easier to work on myself. Sounds like you've hit the sweet spot.
Decent ride and something to tinker with :love:

Back
Top Bottom