Back at Toronto Indy again... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Back at Toronto Indy again...

Zoodles95

Site Supporter
Any other members here? Excited about Colton Herta as a rookie. He has done really well on the Nascar feeder curcuit and is only 19 as an Indy rookie.

I usually watch Power and Dixon and cheer for Hinchie. I will have to add Herta to my hat and jersey collection.

Beautiful day. Got pretty sketchy weather wise late in the day yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Reactions: J_F
I used to be a big Indycar/CART/Champcar fan. The politics of that sport should be written in a book on how to destroy a stable business into a pile of rubble.

I admit to not having gone to the race since the cancellation and rebirth. What is the atmosphere like? Judging by the shrinkage of grandstands, it does not look too busy (maybe 30,000 people?)

Went to an Indy Car race at Mosport in 78

I used to be a big Indycar/CART/Champcar fan.

Same. back in the day they had "characters", Tracy, Montoya. Andretti. DeFerran. CastroNeves. Vasser. All cool guys.

Not so much today.

On top of that, except for indy 500 and toronto indy, none of the races are televised. why bother.

F1 on the other hand, granted, the first 9 races were a tad drab but no less boring than this years Toronto INDY, but if you watched the last 2 F1 races, you will know what excitement and edge of your seat spectating is about.

A.J. Foyt , fist fights in the pits, throwing stuff at managers. Crazy talent but mostly just crazy.

I have to say there are some solid streams for Indycar, if you know where to look (Reddit is a good place to start)

The only thing I have any issues finding is US MX + Supercross. NBC Sports is ruthless at scrubbing.

wNb1DBWRNmOShkMyVFTmOwLxhnvVj2ImJBcTKxUJmc9_5akUqNXnGu2EmmsimIv3DA0VNxIqrkSgCuGi35VY7UTZhq3dnuPmzKfD0StzcGHRdE6ZjlRSJ8QN76E7UOf1TT_e7G-7XoT6gRHHFSKe2k4NmZJo_vM0ZI-YYWizMTfWVcTTnElhNbQUCpWVqqYy6kvXJhUjlVCZWi-qN7Yeh3UZk3qcnePJYgw1ozIzC3eEpABwpI5eiltsBcKk2qPtExoL3ZyCyy3Yx5DLQo5WlyCZxmH4vipHjWNNsQWeRzTkNVP36_lqsoevyxvbZmPii9usyQ1MVy2faX1uUqejXnFo0-S29hn_f62tGqYk5OFfnXBxCGtblrvSo5QdgalFv87H2FmUGDbuxDET5M9N28dwCHxM2hTFEtv33L9o4ZZv23anuG6_kXdvQ3Q-GaXJXGS_djUVYH18KVzkP2VcuoxT-gXAcd8dzh6ulj3NQWzS0i5tUjyK5cFioxSOFAzocLWHLFJdJL5j0rSz4akLT_dv2bIjUdd57ez1aS22CwXJHm_j90f44VAwTIME163uuBvy7AfmNagvxJV8Px9JKqg1Q8Cy6YAuHdsIYIUPKVBmkDWKfrmZdfAPYUGHoLkd4mFScAEnWjU4MucFLwYXgSCluKLgBUM=w1010-h757-no

Back
Top Bottom