B Town - represent! | GTAMotorcycle.com

B Town - represent!

thegamb8

Hello folks, I'm looking to make some friends in the Brampton area and go for rides together on a frequent basis. I have a Yamaha V Star and would love the company of others with cruisers who are into leisure riding and not zipping between cars and speeding for no reason. Lol

Evenings after 5pm would work best but since I work from home I can take an hour or two off in the afternoons as well.

I'm located near Trinity Commons mall.

Cheers!

I am close to Trinity Commons mall ride a GS500F .

Can get out most nights around 7ish .

Not on a cruiser, but I am definitely game to join, near trinity too! Name a day and time, after 5 works with me too

There are usually bikes at McLaughlin/Bovaird Timmies and Mayfield/Hwy 10 Timmies in the afternoon/evenings. More often in the warmer weather but you can catch some of us out there at this time of year :)

Next Tuesday Apr 16 looking good.

I hope this summer isn't majority rain. In gonna be ******!

I live near Hwy10/Mayfield. I'm available most evenings..... and hopefully Tuesday Apr.16th stays dry.

My M2 paperwork becomes valid on the 20th so as long as no one minds a newb I'm down for some rides! I live at bramalea and sandelwood

hello folks, i'm looking to make some friends in the brampton area and go for rides together on a frequent basis. I have a yamaha v star and would love the company of others with cruisers who are into leisure riding and not zipping between cars and speeding for no reason. Lol

evenings after 5pm would work best but since i work from home i can take an hour or two off in the afternoons as well.

I'm located near trinity commons mall.

Cheers!
Hey there I live in the same area and ride a 500 ninja but one of my gf's ride v star 1100 we also go for a cruise then usually end up a the famous timmies hwy 10 n mayfield pm if you like to meet up sometime..

Cheers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365682670.866147.jpg

16th looks like rain. If not 16th then im good with either 15th or 17th as well.
How about we do a meet-and-greet at the Tim's on Mayfield since that seems to be the go-to spot.

P.s I'm getting scared this weather will go all the way into May the same way. I have my M test on May 8th. I think in going to have to reschedule. :(

View attachment 31753

16th looks like rain. If not 16th then im good with either 15th or 17th as well.
How about we do a meet-and-greet at the Tim's on Mayfield since that seems to be the go-to spot.

P.s I'm getting scared this weather will go all the way into May the same way. I have my M test on May 8th. I think in going to have to reschedule. :(
I would love to join im good anytime after 6, if girls are allowed ;) :)

Hello all,

A bunch of us may go for a quick ride today.

The meeting place is the Esso on the corner of Dixie and Peter Robertson around 6pm - 6:30pm ish.

Location - TBD

Bring friends :)

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom