Awesome motorcycles for sale?? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Awesome motorcycles for sale??

So you have obviously had the opportunity to buy most of what was new and cool, what are you looking for? Desmosedici rr? Panhead? Ariel Square Four? Trials bike? Boss Hoss?

So you have obviously had the opportunity to buy most of what was new and cool, what are you looking for? Desmosedici rr? Panhead? Ariel Square Four? Trials bike? Boss Hoss?

desmosedici would be nice, MV F4 ...or F3 RC , 916 /996/998 , bimota , Aprilia ...im full up on Harleys for now but wouldn’t turn down a Pan or knuckle if it was nice and I had to have it . something custom that someone did really well .I’m open to ideas

Last edited:
desmosedici would be nice, MV F4 ...or F3 RC , 916 /996/998 , im full up on Harleys for now but wouldn’t turn down a Pan or knuckle if it was nice and I had to have it . something custom that someone did really well .I’m open to ideas
Have you talked to george at Corsa Meccanica? He may either have or know where to find many of those. Also has some Guzzi's if you want something a little different.

Have you talked to george at Corsa Meccanica? He may either have or know where to find many of those. Also has some Guzzi's if you want something a little different.

i have bought bikes from him before. He doesn’t have any great inventory right now . Not a guzzi Fan. Bimota spirit has a few nice bikes but importing from the US is a pain in the butt now between shipping costs and delays

Back
Top Bottom