Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up

When I read this my breathing suddenly turn as frost !!!!! That was cold how dare u insult Lindsay !!!!! Without me that is :) hehe

I wouldn't think she is going to add you to the grown ups list, so technically you are part of it. Now sit down and be quiet, adults are trying to have a conversation here.

Sent from phone

When I read this my breathing suddenly turn as frost !!!!! That was cold how dare u insult Lindsay !!!!! Without me that is :) hehe

There there Lorenzo! In that case... You must listen to grown ups too. :p

found out about this meet up yesterday, is it open to all? would like to meet up with other GTAM members....

FYI, there's a hakka/indian restaurant called Spicy Dragon (SE corner plaza at Kennedy and Lawrence)

the dry chili chicken and pakora are really good.

omg hold on lorenzo. are you the only one so far praising this restaurant? We need a second opinion before rushing people into it! lol!

When's the next one of these? I'm always up for new food, plus I've been slacking on my posing the past few days, wouldn't want people to start actually calling me a rider now would we?

Maybe we can do McDonalds?

.facebook_-1101662687.jpg

found out about this meet up yesterday, is it open to all? would like to meet up with other GTAM members.....

No this event is by invitation only. We just like to post the pics and details yo show off and make you jealous! Lol!!!

Haha of course its open to everyone! You are more than welcome to join us! Only if the first round of beer is on you!

No this event is by invitation only. We just like to post the pics and details yo show off and make you jealous! Lol!!!

Haha of course its open to everyone! You are more than welcome to join us! Only if the first round of beer is on you!
I prefer rum. Newfoundland Screech to be exact.

I prefer rum. Newfoundland Screech to be exact.

How many mickeys can you legally consume before riding if you are M2 in Ontario? How about in NFLD?

Just askin'...

How many mickeys can you legally consume before riding if you are M2 in Ontario? How about in NFLD?

Just askin'...
In Ontario? I'm also under 21, so I have the under 21 and the M2 restrictions. AKA 0.0 BAL

In NFLD? As many as you can!

Ah the joys of growing up in a town that was so small it didn't even have a police force...
10 minutes is how long it took a cop, going full speed, to get to our town. 10 minutes get what you want and run ;)

Disclaimer: I do not condone driving drunk.

In Ontario? I'm also under 21, so I have the under 21 and the M2 restrictions. AKA 0.0 BAL

In NFLD? As many as you can!

Ah the joys of growing up in a town that was so small it didn't even have a police force...
10 minutes is how long it took a cop, going full speed, to get to our town. 10 minutes get what you want and run ;)

Disclaimer: I do not condone driving drunk.

Same goes for Nova Scotia, got pulled over after drinking quite a bit, she told me my headlights were off, was having trouble finding the switch, she turned them on for me, and said to have a good night and drive safe o_O

Back
Top Bottom