Available Camp Site - Balsam Lake Prov. Park July 17-July 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Available Camp Site - Balsam Lake Prov. Park July 17-July 19

oioioi

Site Supporter
I have a camp site reservation that I can no longer attend.
I am willing to transfer it to anyone that would be interested. If no one wants it I will cancel it and get my refund. I am wiling to hold it till this Thursday coming.

It is at Balsam Lake Provincial Park from Friday July 17- Sunday July 19.
Site 716 It is a serviced (Electricity) site.
Total reservation cost $109.87

1594736053076.png

bump

If my daughter wasn't working she'd be all over this, but alas...she is working those 2 days.

She could always not be feeling well ?

She could always not be feeling well ?

Brand new job 4 weeks ago...which given it's a dream job for her (in a summer where jobs are hard to find to begin with) theres 0.0% chance of that happening. ;)

I was only joking.
Good for her. Dream jobs are hard to come by.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter to me as I will be able to get a 100% refund.
I just figured I would offer it up to someone here

Good idea - 6-8 years ago when we were RV'ing regularly and sites were hard to find on short notice I'd have snapped it up myself - Balsam lake was one of our favourites.

Good idea - 6-8 years ago when we were RV'ing regularly and sites were hard to find on short notice I'd have snapped it up myself - Balsam lake was one of our favourites.

have you tried moto-tenting? lol

have you tried moto-tenting? lol

Big ride planned this weekend with friends.

And sadly, my wife's minimum requirements for camping is solid walls and hot and cold running water. As much as I thoroughly enjoy moto camping myself, my wife does not share that passion.

Big ride planned this weekend with friends.

And sadly, my wife's minimum requirements for camping is solid walls and hot and cold running water. As much as I thoroughly enjoy moto camping myself, my wife does not share that passion.

I know this tune all too well.

We used to go tenting all the time when we were dating. She was even "OK" with it when we were booking the site back in March.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom