August 6th Toronto to Newfoundland | GTAMotorcycle.com

August 6th Toronto to Newfoundland

Farook

Anyone interested in going? I'm sure I'll be taking mostly back roads but will do some highway miles. Planning to camp about 70% of the time and planning to take 8 days to do round trip maybe more lets see. Hopefully someone is interested in going at the same time I'm going.

I could be wrong but 8 days with back roads and camping will be tight.
Either way, good luck and enjoy the ride.

no, totally. 8 days is too short of a time. back roads, its 3 just to get to the ferry and 3 back. 2 on the rock makes no sense. But I have a full 2 weeks off so I'll see how it goes..

no, totally. 8 days is too short of a time. back roads, its 3 just to get to the ferry and 3 back. 2 on the rock makes no sense. But I have a full 2 weeks off so I'll see how it goes..
Newfoundland is quite big. Getting from st-johns to say gros morne would be a long ride to and back.
They do have beautiful roads there (not always in the best shape though lol)

While its feasible it will be tiring.

Yeah the Rock is big, and not so many roads. Anything diverted off HWY 1, means you are coming back the same way as mostly everything is in and out with no other connections.

Decided to go it alone. So not looking for a riding companion anymore but will always take advice if anyone has some for a trip like this. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom