Aston teams with Borough Superior | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aston teams with Borough Superior

I was so disappointed in the styling of the 'reboot' of Brough Superior (French??), this is an opportunity for redemption. Such a great looking piece of art. Sadly priced like an Astin Martin....

I don't know if I would call 180BHP lacking per say.
It's not like any of these will be ridden anyways.
I'm still all for it, anything that gets kids to start putting pic of Bikes on their walls is good for our hobby.

I think in today's world, if I were going to shell out that much cash for a modern motorcycle with twin turbo, I would be expecting horsepower to be north of 200.

I was excited by the headline, not excited by the product. I am sure they will have no trouble selling all of them as fascinating historical oddities, but meh (on styling, on power, on heritage, on ...).

It looks like Brough was revived by a couple random people and has absolutely no connection to the previous work other than the name?

The price was lower than I expected. This is a lot of work and engineering time that needs to be covered by 100 units. My guess is they are losing their shirts on this and it will be offered to valued Aston customers (eg. first option to buy goes to valkyrie buyers, if any left opened up to people that have purchased more than five astons etc).

Looks good. I like that they haven't tried to reinvent the wheel with weirdo styling.

I think those Arch bikes are hideous.
Watch J's Garage. The sound of them is worse than the way they look.

method_143_02.jpg

I guess looks are subjective then, though the way they integrated the seat into the body work, vents, seating position etc.. This thing screams character. The aston martin thing just seams to be a design statement, that plank of a seat looks like it came straight of a bicycle brooks saddle.

Back
Top Bottom