Are these legal | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are these legal

silverbullet132

http://www.mylazycakes.com/

Basically a brownie that puts you to sleep. I want to order a box or two and pick them up at one of the US address places, but posting here in advance sooo...

Would I get in **** at the border if I tried to bring them over?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing illegal, but nothing useful either. A glass of wine is much better, IMO.

There are restrictions on the importation of melatonin. You would be best off contacting the Canadian Border Services. I believe the restriction has to do with source (natural vs. synthetic), but you're better off getting it from the horse's mouth.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html

There's a sleep supplement on the market called Midnite (I think that's the spelling). I've tried them, in my experience they help. They are just melatonin tablets and you can get them from Shoppers. Travellers use these to counter the effects of jetlag too.

Nothing illegal, but nothing useful either. A glass of wine is much better, IMO.

Most studies seem to suggest alcohol before sleep has the opposite effect. Could be that alcohol is reasonably calorific and the last thing your body needs just before sleep is fuel for activity.

Most studies seem to suggest alcohol before sleep has the opposite effect. Could be that alcohol is reasonably calorific and the last thing your body needs just before sleep is fuel for activity.

Could be, but it works for me. Probably because I don't drink much so a glass for me has more of an effect than it would on heavier drinkers. I'm also O- :)

I dont know about you all but I just pop half a gravol and I'm dead to the world. Why go thru all the trouble. Gravol is non addicting.

I dont know about you all but I just pop half a gravol and I'm dead to the world. Why go thru all the trouble. Gravol is non addicting.

Is being "addicted" any really different to being "dependent"? Use anything for any length of time and you will become dependent on it.

Is being "addicted" any really different to being "dependent"? Use anything for any length of time and you will become dependent on it.
In my mind yes. Dependant is when your body adapts to require that which you are taking. Use too much hand creme and your body will stop self moistureizing for example. Dependant takes time as you mentioned. Addicted is when your body craves it. Like smoking, your not dependant but you will crave it like crazy if you try to quite. Thats an addiction.

I guess I used the wrong words and should have said habit forming or dependant. My dad is a medic. Never seen him get so mad as when I told him about using sleeping pills once. He told me to use gravol instead. If you have trouble sleeping take one. If you get the same **** the next time then theres other issues that need to be addressed as in stress or medically like sleep apnea.

Back
Top Bottom