Aprilia Tuono review | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aprilia Tuono review

Another SS convert.

mission accomplished
Already converted Speed triple for years. gsxr1000 was before that.

it is the way.

I had an 2010 GSXR1000 and a Speed triple before this. Thought I had some baseline, nope.
How does this thing pull the way it does? The gixxer wouldve needed to be at 9000 rpm+ to feel the way this thing feels at even 3k.
inline 4s 101

finally took the new 1100 Factory out.
-insert profanity-
I had an 2010 GSXR1000 and a Speed triple before this. Thought I had some baseline, nope.
How does this thing pull the way it does? The gixxer wouldve needed to be at 9000 rpm+ to feel the way this thing feels at even 3k.

I completely understand the supernaked term
Love it, love the sound.
Photos, please!

It really is a motor that defies dyno curves that just can't show the part-throttle response.

If you have tech questions, the Aprilia forums hosted by AF1 racing have a few genuinely knowledgeable folks on board, though there's the usual misinformation and half-cocked opinion.

Photos, please!

It really is a motor that defies dyno curves that just can't show the part-throttle response.

If you have tech questions, the Aprilia forums hosted by AF1 racing have a few genuinely knowledgeable folks on board, though there's the usual misinformation and half-cocked opinion.

Was too busy trying to get it out for a ride, didn't take any pics. I'll get some up soon.

Thanks, already registered and browsing.

Back
Top Bottom