Apr 25th riders voted with their wheels...time to ride. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Apr 25th riders voted with their wheels...time to ride.

MacDoc

Site Supporter
Damn have not seen so many bikes out.. Put in about half a touring day and am I sore. Still just the slightest chill in the air but beautiful. Hundreds of bikes River Road kind of interesting as closed off at one end so not much traffic and very free of sand and gravel = spirited pace.

We could barely steer our bikes north of Coboug / Campbellford / Trenton today due to all the waving going on. All riders were behaving respectfully.

I was sitting in my turkey stand and was amazed at all the bikes going down my country road. More in one day that all the years combined. L

Gotta get out today ....backed the bike out in the sun and inner thighs still ached. Gotta put some km on if there is going to be any distance for me this spring and summer.

I got a sunburn on my face, time to break out the sunscreen. (y)

I might ride with my 3/4 today. Better visor.

I saw dozens of bikes at various Timmies but wondered if it is possible to get food and drink on a motorcycle?

One place I saw had a Timmies attached to the convenience store but did not see if it was open.

What are other food and drink sources since we can't go in. :unsure:

I went through the Tims drive through in Shelburne on Saturday no probs but I had the wife on the back to pay and collect 4 coffees for us and our friends on their bikes. Guy asked us if we wanted a tray?!?

Thanks - I guess nothing ventured...I have a cup holder for the tea and can tuck a sandwich in the jacket.

Looking mighty fine riding weather today.
And with the incoming few days of rain, I WANNA HEAR LOUD PIPES AT 404/401 (jk, please no WOT rips after 10pm)

Was at the Timmies 26 near Collingwood. Walked in and got my cup of tea. Place was MT. Great day for a ride.

Have been going through the Timmies drive thru and ordering for the group. One or two of the other riders stands adjacent to the drive thru window and when the bike rolls up to pay I just hand the coffees to the guys who have now crossed into the drive thru lane and are now standing 6 feet beside my bike so we can still social distance. Only once has the drive thru not picked up the bike and that time I just continued to ride ahead and placed my order at the window.

I go to the Timmies in St Jacobs.
I park the bike then go up to the take out window.
I don't cut in line and I place my order when it's my turn.
I never get anything other than coffee.
They hand me my coffee through the window...simple process.
I would assume fast food (McD-Wendys-BK) would be done the same way?
Yesterday's route...nothing long but a very pleasant after-work ride.
Downtown Elora the bridge is out?

I go to the Timmies in St Jacobs.
I park the bike then go up to the take out window.
I don't cut in line and I place my order when it's my turn.
I never get anything other than coffee.
They hand me my coffee through the window...simple process.
I would assume fast food (McD-Wendys-BK) would be done the same way?
Yesterday's route...nothing long but a very pleasant after-work ride.
Downtown Elora the bridge is out?

Nice. Try twp 21/22 to Hawksville. Much nicer on the other side of the river.

There is some pretty nice rolling terrain out near Hawkesville, the main pavemnet from St Jacs out to Hawesville has an up hill off camber 90deg turn where I almost buried a pickup truck, need to pay attention on a bike.

Back
Top Bottom