Apex Cycle Sports | GTAMotorcycle.com

Apex Cycle Sports

cycling

Site Supporter
Just bought a Ducati Diavel (Red Carbon) from Apex in Waterloo.
Dealt with Colin.
It was an absolute pleasure to deal with him.
None of the pressure, it was really ezzee, peeezee.
Well worth the drive.
The parts bloke, Malcolm was also very helpful.
What I liked mostly that there was none of the attitude you get from Dealers.
Was like going round to your mates house and chatting bikes.
Highly recommend them.

http://www.apexcycle.ca/

Just bought a Ducati Diavel (Red Carbon) from Apex in Waterloo.
Sure, the dealership is great, how about a review of the bike already! Pics and vids too plz.

-Jamie M.

Yup.. fantastic dealership. Only place I'll go for service in the KW region.
Colin is indeed great to deal with - I'll second that in a heart beat.
Malcolm is new and has only been there a short while.

Got my SuperDuke from Collin at the beginning of this year. A fantastic experience and to say, as you did, "Was like going round to your mates house and chatting bikes" is spot on. Highly recommended and Colin will always take care of you. And it's a nice ride from the Hammer to boot!

Sure, the dealership is great, how about a review of the bike already! Pics and vids too plz.

-Jamie M.

Sorry mate,haven`t got the bike yet.
It is the Ducati Diavel, carbon red.2012.(I`m sure there will be all sorts of comments here on the bike)
I will give a review when I pick the bike up at the start of the season next year.
Just waiting for the snow to fly and ski the Winter away.

Sorry mate,haven`t got the bike yet.
It is the Ducati Diavel, carbon red.2012.(I`m sure there will be all sorts of comments here on the bike)
I will give a review when I pick the bike up at the start of the season next year.
Just waiting for the snow to fly and ski the Winter away.

I took Apex's demo Diavel Carbon Black out for a boot on one of my visits there, it damn near tore my arms out. Unbelievable machine and if I was in the market for that style of bike... I don't think it REALLY has any competition on the market right now.

I took Apex's demo Diavel Carbon Black out for a boot on one of my visits there, it damn near tore my arms out. Unbelievable machine and if I was in the market for that style of bike... I don't think it REALLY has any competition on the market right now.

That was my problem going from a SV 1000S to this type of bike.
Yes it is a different style.
Took a chance when I first saw it, did the usual research and pulled the plug.
Can`t wait, it`s built for everything.
The electronics are friggin amazing.
Fly by wire.

Back
Top Bottom