Anyone use Moto Revere? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone use Moto Revere?

MaksTO

Found this "DIY" shop. Has a $60 intro course, and apparently with a membership you can use the space to work on your bike.

Anyone use it? Thoughts? Realizing now that I am getting a bike I'd need a place to change oil and do basic work etc.

Also if anyone knows a good motorcycle repair guy or gal in downtown Toronto please let me know their info! I don't want to be gouged excessively by shops for tire changes/valve adjustments etc in the future.

Was there recently for a bbq and coffee, first time there. Staff seemed very chill, i've heard OK things about the setup.

I've heard alright things from them. A friendly took a maintenance course and do her valve check and some other things on her old Virago 535.
In terms of mech' downtown, Dave of Alleycat Motorcycles(?) is a pretty good guy, worked closely with Glen of Flying Squirrel, who is an absolutely stellar guy and is a fountain of knowledge and help. Both by Carlaw south of Gerrard.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

i live by this garage and i've taken a few courses. awesome peeps. they also help run the moto social in toronto now. i dont have a membership as i have my own garage, but i wouldnt hesitate to recommend them for sure.

never been there
but I love the concept

for a few $ I believe you can get storage with in/out privileges?
if I lived DT I'd be very interested in becoming a member

A shop just like this opened in Barrie last year called T's Cafe. They've been doing really well and have quite a few members now.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I thought there was a prerequisite of having a beard, plaid shirt, bad tattoos and old ugly bike with minimum 20 year old technology before you can apply for membership at moto-revere. :p

Jokes aside, the course I sat in for involving how to build a cafe racer gave me a little insight for a future project im thinking about.

I thought there was a prerequisite of having a beard, plaid shirt, bad tattoos and old ugly bike with minimum 20 year old technology before you can apply for membership at moto-revere. :p

Jokes aside, the course I sat in for involving how to build a cafe racer gave me a little insight for a future project im thinking about.
Seems lots of Toronto shops are very beard/flannel/cafe racer oriented. Which is fine, hell, I still want a cafe bike so badly. But thanks to this forum I also realized I'm here first and foremost to ride, not wrench. But having a place to wrench in the event it's needed is really helpful.

Back
Top Bottom