Anyone taking the RTI course in Orillia this weekend (July 23/24) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone taking the RTI course in Orillia this weekend (July 23/24)

Smutty

I'll be heading up there this weekend to do my M1 exit course, wondering if anyone else will be there? I'm planning on riding my bike up from Mississauga if I can find a good route that doesn't involve the 400. I'll be spending Saturday night in Wasaga so I don't have to come all the way home just to go all the way back for 8:00 am.

I just did that school! They are the best there so I am sure you will have a lot of fun and get great tips on what to do when on the road. It's also a great way to meet new riders like your self that you can maybe ride with if you talk with any of them. Also if Dexter is there he love to pull stuff on ppl so don't take it to hart they just love to joke with newbs lol. Good luck!

Thanks! If he's there, any way you can recommend to get him before he gets me? :p
I'm excited to go. I have heard good things about the courses they have there. I may even take the M2 exit when the time comes. Then you learn exactly what they're looking for and you don't have the added pressure of the MTO behind you.

Back
Top Bottom