Anyone riding tomorrow daytime? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone riding tomorrow daytime?

fjbabe

Hey all sadly I didn't get to enjoy the nice weather this weekend for riding :( so wondering if anyone is riding tomorrow? :) I'm off work so got the day to enjoy... --- from Btown but will meet.. Cheers

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Good news: I'm riding tomorrow!
Bad news: I'm riding to and from work.

Where ever the bike takes me.. I gotta go downtown in the morning then i have to go up to steeles and 404. I should be done all that by 12 noon the latest

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Where ever the bike takes me.. I gotta go downtown in the morning then i have to go up to steeles and 404. I should be done all that by 12 noon the latest

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Hey Cb sorry was unable to meet towards you today. Hopefully another time? I font mind heading east to meet up the more riding the better lol cheers

Hey all sadly I didn't get to enjoy the nice weather this weekend for riding :( so wondering if anyone is riding tomorrow? :) I'm off work so got the day to enjoy... --- from Btown but will meet.. Cheers

I work from home, but I am swamped and can't get out. Enjoy your ride and be safe!

I work from home, but I am swamped and can't get out. Enjoy your ride and be safe!

Thanks went out wt another rider took me through Hockley Vally for my first time and loved it :) pm if tou wanna ride sometime soon. cheers

Thanks went out wt another rider took me through Hockley Vally for my first time and loved it :) pm if tou wanna ride sometime soon. cheers

That's great! I try get through Terracotta, Forks and Hockley Road once or twice a week. I'll PM you next time I head out.

That's great! I try get through Terracotta, Forks and Hockley Road once or twice a week. I'll PM you next time I head out.

can't remember if you in brampton I'm heading out now for a little boot around town lol

Back
Top Bottom