Anyone Riding Later Tonight? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone Riding Later Tonight?

KawasakiGal

Site Supporter
Just wondering if anyone is riding later tonight? Likely after 9 30 pm???

Open to location and area....

PM ME or post here.

Thanks

Pace: Don't want to lose my license, would prefer not to lead, and M2 licensed with a 600RR

Jenn

i might be. i will msg you if i can.
if not i work 5 min from your location. we can do it another time.

I'm down to ride. Oakville/Sauga?

I'm going to swing by the University of Toronto (big circle area) to possibly meet up with some riders around 9pm. If they're not there, let's find a more center spot (preferrably close to 401) where we can meet. I'll PM my number to HWK I and KawasakiGal.

Why meet in the city? No roads there :(

I'm open to anywhere except sitting at home lol.... Just waiting for everyone to text so we can get a location/time and there are tons of roads in Toronto.... I've been on some pretty cool rides before.

I'm open to anywhere except sitting at home lol.... Just waiting for everyone to text so we can get a location/time and there are tons of roads in Toronto.... I've been on some pretty cool rides before.
K set a time and location for tonight

I heard a couple of beeps on my bluetooth ear piece while I was riding. Little did I know I was getting messaged by the two of you. Keep my number handy and maybe we'll ride next week

There's also the Weekend Warrior (Downtown Toronto) thread where we sometimes arrange get-togethers, usually Friday 9pm, sometimes other nights, with most rides starting from U of T's Hart House Circle area.

Hey Jenn,

i would of loved to join you as im always looking for new people to cruise with but saw the post to late
im always up for rides especially on weekends...

Just wondering if anyone is riding later tonight? Likely after 9 30 pm???

Open to location and area....

PM ME or post here.

Thanks

Pace: Don't want to lose my license, would prefer not to lead, and M2 licensed with a 600RR

Jenn

Anybody still interested in tonight, search for the "Weekend Warrior (Downtown Toronto)" thread. We might have a few people interested for tonight.

I am since I got stood up by a riding buddy, but I guess it's too late now :(

Back
Top Bottom