Anyone riding in Ajax.....? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone riding in Ajax.....?

Talk to me in a couple of months. I'm moving to Courtice later in the year.
I actually have to be in Courtice at 7 tonight and have a free day so I'm thinking Algonquin

I don't have any friends that ride, so I thought I'd toss this out there and see if anyone is interested in casual riding.

Define casual riding. Do you mean the occasional "get up and go" or do you mean a leisurely pace, lots of breaks, and conservative in the corners? Lots of good people to ride with in the east end, especially if you're willing to periodically venture a little ways away from home to meet up.

Thanks for the replies all. I am a relatively new rider, particularly with group riding, so a slow. leisurely pace suits me great. I'll also check out the "any Ajax Riders" Thanks again!

Im in Ajax too on a black sv650s with a red black and white shoei helnet with skulls and smoke and such on it.. look for me. what di you ride? I usuallu liie to ride at a faster pace

Hey Sean. Blue Kawi Vulcan 800, dark grey helmet black gear and blue gloves. More of a leisurely pace guy myself. Hope to see you out there.

im in Ajax, usually go for night runs, alot of poker runs at night to the blue heron, but i ride like a hooligan! lol

I'm in jax as well....Hwy2 & Salem Rd area....wont be able to ride at night until June 14 but after that I'm down...

Back
Top Bottom