Anyone live in the city? Looking for other women to ride with who also live downtown. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone live in the city? Looking for other women to ride with who also live downtown.

Jenni

I'm a new rider... I've done a few small trips and one out to manitoulin and back. I'm a woman and I live downtown. Would be great to have company to get out of the city with. I like biking, but it's not as much fun without company. Most people I know are a trip just to get to, so I'd love to meet some other city bike owners.

Especially other beginners to practice with would be great.
Also, does anyone know of a downtown MC?

Thanks!

I don't live downtown. However, if you head out to the WROAR event today I'm sure you will meet lots of female riders. :) Good luck and welcome :wave:

That's cause you're jelous of my bike :p lol! Kryptonite Ninja aint got nothing on my stock special edition.... hahahaha!

You do have a pipe.... But it still sounds like a little kitten next to mine.. But it does look great. And your headlights beat mine too..... For now ;)

I just live in btown would hook up anywhere

Hey I live close by to you, if you're ever up for a ride lmk :)

You do have a pipe.... But it still sounds like a little kitten next to mine.. But it does look great. And your headlights beat mine too..... For now ;)

Hahahaha Perfect - kitten is exactly what I was going for ;) lol! Angeleyez are definitely awesome - if you get them go for the green ones!

I find there are two types of women on here. The young 20-something year old girls that care more about looking "hot" on their bikes and getting attention, and the more mature ones that take riding safety seriously (including wearing their gear). If you belong to the latter, let me know! I live downtown as well.

Hey I live close by to you, if you're ever up for a ride lmk :)

Hahahaha Perfect - kitten is exactly what I was going for ;) lol! Angeleyez are definitely awesome - if you get them go for the green ones!

You already have them, therefor I can't get them, but, I'm going to be doing some custom stuff.... I have some ideas ;) unique look is my forte!

You already have them, therefor I can't get them, but, I'm going to be doing some custom stuff.... I have some ideas ;) unique look is my forte!

Damn it! Does this mean I can't copy any of your mods? Maybe you should get the eye lashes for Naomi lol!

Damn it! Does this mean I can't copy any of your mods? Maybe you should get the eye lashes for Naomi lol!

LMAO. I'll leave the eye lashes for you and the green dragon:p.

And my mod are for my baby only.. :)

Lmao. You killlll me. Now that you have the custom lights, that's actually a great idea. I wanna seee this happen!

Would you two stop stealing / spamming someone else's thread !! Txt each other losers ! Lol

Sent from mobile

Back
Top Bottom