Anyone know where I can find this helmet? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone know where I can find this helmet?

Zangief

Hello, excuse my noobness but does anyone have any idea where to buy Bell helmets? Specifically, I am looking for this: Its called 'arrow strafer' and instead of waiting to get it shipped I would rather go pick it up at a store.

Screen shot 2011-05-20 at 8.00.39 PM.jpg

They have them at the new Indian store, on Islington Avenue (just south of Highway 7).

they have them at tri city cycle

i got one in medium for a passenger :)

Might be out of your way, but I tried that exact helmet at Clare's Cycle in Fenwick (Niagara Region).
It was not comfortable at all...but everyone has a different shape/size head!
The graphic is pretty cool, but remember that proper fitment comes first!

Good luck on the hunt. :)

I saw one at either Cycle world McCowan/Sheppard or Snow City Cycle, within the week but I forgot which store, they are not that far apart so you can check both, I didnt check the price.

Burlington Cycles also carries Bell helmets. They have a few models in stock and they can order whatever they don't stock, usually takes only a few days. Good prices too.

Big thanks to everyone that chimed in. I ended up going to the indian motorcycle on islington and they had them. Its a good thing too, according to the website I would fit in a medium but when I saw it in person I had to get an XL. Great looking helmet, cheap, and comfy.

Back
Top Bottom